The tables have turned.

If you chose the option to talk to Jared's mother then just ignore sentences that don't involve your option.

Your pov:
I get dressed and go to the airport.

Your pov:I get dressed and go to the airport

After arrival i call Jared.

"Hey babe where are you?" I asked.

"I'm near the conveyer belts."

I go nears the conveyer belts and i see Jared.

He spots me and smiles. I run into his arms. He lifts me up and spins me around.

"I missed you soo much!" I say.

"I missed you too." Jared replied.

He gives me a kiss I've longed for.
And then we go to the restaurant I've made reservations for.

I'm ready to really sit down with Marianne and Jared and settle this feud between me and Marianne. Me and Jared are getting married in two weeks this needs to end.

"How may i help you?" The waitress asked.

"Um i have reservations under Padalecki." I say.

"Already embracing your name?" Jared teased.

"Yes I'm very excited to soon be Mrs.Jared Padalecki." I say smiling proudly.

"Right this way."  The waitress guided us to our table.

"What's with the extra chair?" Jared asked.

"Oh we have a special guest coming."

"Great who?"

Soon i see Jared's mother aka Marianne coming towards the table.

"Oh there she is!" I say smiling.

"Hey mom!" Jared said engulfing his mother into a hug.

"Hi."

"You ok mom?" Jared asked.

"I just had a bit of a rough night." She replied.

"Oh that was probably cause of the martini you had." I say.

"Mom you know you're not supposed to be mixing alcohol with your medicine." Jared scolded.

"(Y/n) i thought we were having lunch alone."

"I know and i really wanted to talk to you and Jared. We got off on the wrong foot."

"Oh sweety no need to apologize its in the past." Marianne says.

"Its not ok because you're going to be my mother and a grandmother shortly after hopefully and the last thing i want is bad blood in between us so Marianne i was wondering if you could be my matron of honor?" I asked sincerely.

"Sweets that's amazing mom you have to do it!"

"Oh i don't think i should,"

"Oh sure can i even got you a dress." I say excitedly i pull out the box with the dress and give it to her.

"Oh i guess i coul-....maybe i should consult my psychiatrist first."

"I already did in fact we had lunch at the ivy." I say cheerfully.

She stared at me in disbelief and the started fake crying.

"Oh mom don't cry." Jared said handing her a napkin.

I can play this game too.

I fan my eyes as if I'm gonna cry. Jared handed me a napkin. "Jared could you please give your mom and i a minute alone." I say wiping my eyes.

"Sure." Jared leaves and i stop and slam the napkin on the table.

"The made of honor bit priceless." Marianne said with sarcasm.

"Just so you know the crying bits are getting old now listen to me you are gonna move out of our house tell Jared you are not moving into our neighborhood and that you think its time you move on with your own life this. Is. OVER." I say gritting my teeth.

"Its far from over." She said.

"Well bring it on grandma." I say.

Soon we all get home Marianne tell Jared she felt better and she was going back home. She called her assistant to take her home and i could never be happier.

Once all her stuff was in her car she left behind her dress for the wedding. I grab it and quickly sprint to the car before they pull of.

"Hey Marianne you forgot your dress you wouldn't have anything to wear to the wedding." I say giving it to her through the car window.

She rolled her eyes took it and they drove out of the drive way. Once they were off the property Marianne threw the dress out of the window. I watched as it landed gently on the street.

I gasp in shock. "That bitch."

A/n: next chapter is the wedding who's excited?!