April fools bitch!! (Funny moments on set.)

3 weeks later.....

Your pov:

As you can imagine being on the show and all that jazz can become really exhausting. So today is the day we do our final episode for this season and then we are done for the week! This is good too because Jared and i haven't had time to ourselves.

So today is my prank day. The day i pull a prank on everyone who ever pranked me so basically Jared and Jensen all day pranking. Lets end the season with a bang on set shall we?
I drive my new car to the store and grab 3 bottles of olive oil, flour,2 buckets , paint, sparkles, rope, and water balloons.
This will be fun.

So yesterday Jared and Jensen slept in their trailers because they wanted to stay on set and study lines.

I grab the bucket and fill it with water and flower mix and get on the top of Jensen's trailer and sit the bucket on the very edge then tie some rope to the handle, get down and toe the rope to the door handle.

Next i run to Jared's trailer and sneak in i pour flour in his dryer. After that i go into his 'room' and paint his face white, his cheeks pink then i place sparkles on his eyebrows.
And the final prank i put olive oil all over his hardwood floors and evacuate the premises. I was filling my water balloons when misha walked up.

"Hey misha!"

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing?"

" I'm filling water balloons."

"Why?"

"To prank Jared and Jensen care to join?"

"Sure why not?"

"Cool!"

"So do you have any other pranks planned?"

"I've already set them up we just have to see the aftermath."

"Oh sweet!"

"OK I'm gonna call Jensen so we can speed up the process come with me so we can record."

"OK."

Misha and and i walked to Jensen's trailer and i called him.

CALL:

J: HELLO?

Y: HEY JENNY.

J: HEY SWEETS WHAT'S UP?

Y: NOTHING MUCH JARED AND I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING SO CAN YOU PLEASE COME.

J: IS EVERYTHING OK?!

Y: YEA ITS FINE WE JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING WE DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW.

J: ALRIGHT I'M ON MY WAY!

END OF CALL.

i stopped a girl named Kalein. (Did i spell your name wrong? If i did sorry,)
And asked her to record she kindly agreed.

"Hey YouTube um sawyer has been bugging me to make a channel so here it is and to start the day off me and my friend slash coworker will be pranking J2 aka Jensen and Jared here we stand in front Jensen's trailer i gave him an urgent call so he should be out shortly." I say

Misha and i grabbed some balloons out of out bucket and got ready.

"Misha when he opens up say April fools bitch."

"Really its not even April."

"Don't care its funny."

Soon Jensen stormed out of his trailer only to be drenched in batter.

"April fools bitch!!!" Misha and i yelled,
Me and Misha started throwing balloons.

We laughed so hard while we did it.

Jensen didn't say anything he just looked at me and smiled. "Come give me a hug."

"No thanks."

Jensen began chasing me around with his arms wide. "Come here!"

"No thank you I'm good!!"

He chased me until he was tired. "Damn how do you run so fast."

"These lips are sealed, after you get cleaned up how about you join us to get Jared next?"

"If that's your way of making up for it then.....ill take it." Jensen goes back into his trailer and gets changed and cleaned up.

Misha and i watched the clip over it was hilarious!

"Alright I'm ready." Jensen says. We walk over to Jared's trailer.

And get ready.

All our phones went off at once.

(Some pretty little liars shit!!)

Misha checked it and was dying laughing.

"What?" I say

"Jared woke up and didn't like the face in the mirror looking back at him." Misha joked.

Jensen took out his phone and went to twitter and was laughing as well. "His caption says (y/n)..... you are so dead."

I chuckled a bit.

I hear a big thud coming from Jared's trailer. And i laughed harder.

"Was that supposed to happen?" Jensen said,

"Yep i put olive oil on his floor.!"

"You are on a role today!" Kalein says laughing.

"All for YouTube gotta make my first vlog interesting." I say smiling.

Jared comes out of his trailer mad as a hornet and with oil stains on him.

"April fools bitch!!" We all yell.

Jensen, Misha and i threw water balloons at him.

"All because i put baby powder in your dryer?"

"And put whoopy cushions in my seat cushions." I say.

"And old fish in my trailer and pennies in my car." Misha says.

"Payback is a bitch." I say in a sing song tune.

"I give in I'm done (y/n) you've won the prank wars I'm done." Jared said.

"I'm not throwing in the towel yet I'm getting you back!!" Jensen says.