month off prt.2: my birthday at Teen choice?

A/n: i am fully aware of the of changes I've made to the teen choice award winners and nominees I've watched teen choice so i know who won what and i know what categories are real so no need to comment. 'That's not a real category!' Or 'she/he/ they didn't win that! I've twisted things up for the sake of the story. Just a disclaimer. Thanks!!

Your pov:
Last week i had loads of fun with the kids and Jared we had a blast.
I've stayed with him more often as well. At this point I'm no strange to the big mansion.
Jared and i have also told the fans that we were together even though their opinion means the world to me i avoided reading comment on that video.
I've also started vlogging not all the time but only when something special happens. Like all last week
We took the kids to the park, to the arcade, the mall, Dave and busters and to the movies.

I Jared and even have pictures from the photo booth. We put them in a scrap book we are putting together.

Right now I'm buying an always keep fighting shirt to further support the campaign.as well as a camera because well now I'm an official vlogger.
Jared is knocked out in our room. Woah i meant his room . He hasn't asked me to move in with him yet. And that's totally fine with me i can wait he makes the moves when he wants.
But anyways i decided to check my emails for anything important. And i get an award from teen choice what the-

Dear (y/n),
You have been nominated for fiercest female role award for the teen choice award please come and join us!! July 31, 2016!!

,Teen choice board of directors.

Sweet but that's so late notice for me i haven't got a dress or anything!!

"Jared!!!!!" I yell.

"Comiiing!!" He yelled. He came down stairs. "Sup babe."

"Look!!" I said smiling.

He looked over my shoulder to read the email. "That's great babe congratulations you deserve it! I'm gonna check and see if Eric said anything."

*ring ring.*

"Speaking of which there he is i gotta get this.hello?...,hey kripke...we are doing great she's doing fine....that's great news!!.....yea of course is Jensen coming......oh yea i see ill ask her..." Jared looked at me."babe Eric asked if you wanted to go you don't have to since Jensen s already going to represent us."

"Yea i wanna go!!"

"Are you sure i mean July 31st is your birthday."

Shit i actually forgot!! But yknow i don't mind spending my birthday at the teen choice awards!! I've dreamed of going!!

"Yea of course!! Lets go it'd be cool to see Jensen!"

"OK...she said yes..ok great...yea she just told me........what really that's amazing!!! Alright thanks for telling me! Alright bye!!"

"What's up!?"

"I've been nominated choice tv actor sci-fi/fantasy!!"

I get up and hug him. "That's great!! You worked your ass of for it too!" I give him a kiss.

"Well we better get shopping! You need a suit or something nice and i need a dress!"

"Are you gonna vlog?"

"Yea only when we get to the stores for the dresses i wont record you if you dont want me to."

"Its fine i just wanted to know i actually think its cool you vlog so we can look back at times likes this in the future."