this is not how imagined our first kiss but whatever.

Your pov:
So there has been a bit of a change to the script .
A huge change!
So supposedly what happens in the show is that after a case solved  dean goes off to a bar but rose and Sam stay back end up drinking from the mini bar and get carried away. So not only am i gonna have to kiss Jared, i have to be half naked in front of him!!!
I get to set nervous. Its like my first time all over.....NOT THAT FIRST TIME YOU PERVE!! I MEAN MY FIRST TIME ON SET!! JESUS!!
I run to my trailer and try to calm down.
There is a knock on my door.

"C-come in!" I said.
And in comes Jared. He's honestly the last person i wish to see right now.

"Hey!" He said.

"Uh hi Jared." I said smiling.

"Hey hows it going haven't been talking talked to you i mean ive talked to rose but not you." He joked.

I chuckled. "I've been doing peachy keen." I said.

"You seem a bit shaken up why are nervous?"

I looked up at him.

"Is this about our so called sex scene?!"

"Maybe." I whispered.

He chuckled. "There is nothing to fear its just fake love making."

"Says you you done this before its weird for me i have to moan and kiss my friend its weird."

"Relax it shouldn't be hard unless your a virgin." He joked.

I just looked up at him.

"No. wait you're a virgin still?"

"I don't date alot i haven't dated since i was in high school!"

"That is hard to believe you are really beautiful!" He blushed.

"Thanks."

"No problem but don't be nervous you have a beautiful body I'm sure and we have a lot of time to get all awkwardness out of the way."

"Do you want to practice that scene right now we have a bit of time before we have to start getting ready and stuff. Doing it might take a bit of the nervousness away." He suggested.

"If it may help ill take it."

"Alright so um." He clapped his hands. "Action!"

I fall into Jared's arms pretending to be drunk giggling.

"You have really pretty eyes." I giggled.

"Your lips look soft." He replied.
We came close for the kiss and i gave him one quick peck and pulled away laughing hysterically.
'His lips feel amazing. Wait brain stop it!!'

"I'm sorry its i don't know." I said still smiling.

"Its fine but you cant just peck because rose and Sam are-"

"I know it just feels so wrong cause you have a wife it just feels wrong!!"

"Correction i used to have a wife."

"What?!what happened?"

"She was just really overbearing jealous i didn't like that."

"When did you guys get divorced?"

"Like 2 years ago do you not pay attention to the news?"

'Alright that eases my mind a bit knowing that he doesn't have a wife who will want my head.'

"Nope!"

"Alright well lets try this again."

I fall into Jared again.

"You have really pretty eyes." I giggle.

"Your lips look soft."

'Remember (y/n) you have to be drunk not in love.' I reminded myself.

I smash my lips into his giggling. Trying my hardest to avoid the firework going off in my ear.

I'm liking this a bit to much but i must keep going!'

He slips his tongue into my mouth and then i jump and pull away.

"You're getting farther its a process you've kissed someone in one of the short films right?"

"Yea, once!"

"Well just relax in fact be rose don't act put yourself in rose's shoes become one with rose imagine being in the world of supernatural that's what usually helps me in times like these cause trust me i feel a bit awkward at the moment but once you become the character its no big deal!" He said.

"Sooo method acting?"

"Basically yeah, don't be (y/n) playing as rose just be rose!"

I hug him he hugged back and his hug once again gave me even more comfort. "Thank you Jared that helps."

"No problem, now look Jensen hasn't come yet and i brought some silly string and i got toilet paper wanna go trash his trailer with me?"

"Hell yea!"

He chuckled. We ran to Jensen's trailer hand in hand giggling like little kids.

I knocked on his trailer door.

"Yo Jen you in a have a question for you?"

No answer.

We go inside and pull out the silly string and spray it everywhere then we throw toilet paper like crazy we save 6 cans of silly string so misha, Jared and i can ambush Jensen when he gets here.

After that we get our makeup and wardrobe done.
Jensen comes and we all ambush him and spray him with silly string.

"Haha very funny guys." He said sarcastically pulling the wads of colorful string off of him.

We all died laughing.