Im moving in!

Your pov:
Jared and i woke up and got ready to my house and move stuff.
Once we were dressed and ate breakfast i helped Jared make space for my stuff in his drawers and closet even though its pretty huge. Once we are done we go to my house and pack my stuff in boxes i packed my clothes and he loaded my toiletries and  other stuff i wanted to bring. Once we were done we loaded a moving truck we bought. And  went to out house we continued the process until we my house and we returned the moving truck and unpacked my stuff.

We unpacked most of the stuff and finally we were unloading my clothes.
I was folding my shirts and placing them in the drawer.

"Ooh what's this?" Jared said holding up a pair of lacey underwear oh my gosh sooo embarrassing!

"Jared put that down you perve!" I try and snatch them out of his hand but he quickly move away.

"Why should i?"

"Cause i told you too!"

"Not a good enough answer!!"  He waved them in the air,

"Jared you damn moosey perv!!"

I chase him around the house  "give it back!"

"Why!?"

"I wont cook for a week!!"

He gave them back. "Exactly what i thought."

We continue to unpack til we are finally done. So we order pizza cause we are too lazy to cook and its too late and we watch movies on netflix after we finish Jared laid his head in my lap while i played with his hair until i fell asleep.

A/n: i know its shorter than usual but i promise tomorrows chapter will be better i swear!