telling the fam.

(Play song in the media)
Your pov:

So today jared and i wanted to tell everyone. In the same way i told him. We got the camera to make a montage for my channel.  We got ready and rove to his parents house.

"Hello again its me! And today jared and i are going to be telling all of our friends and family that im pregnant i tld jared yesterday i will be adding his reaction to this montage i hope you enjoy!"
Soon we arrive and we are greeted into the house and all that formal stuff,

Finally i say.

"Guys i have something to show you." I say.

"What?" They asked.

I pulled up my shirt to reveal the message.

'YOU'RE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS AGAIN!'

They both hugged and congratulated us. After a bit of talk we went to mark's house.

"Ok guys so we are at mark's house and well lets just see what happens." I say i knock on the door.
And i hear mark fumbling to get to the door then he opens the door for us. "Hey guys!" He said,

"Hey Mark!"

"Come in!"
We went inside to be greeted by his cute dogy chica.we pet her.

"So what brings you by?" Mark asked.

"Oh mark i have something to show you." I say

"What?"

I pull up my shirt to reveal the message.

Hey uncle Mark!

He smiled widely and hugged me and jared. "Thats amazing!"
After exchanging a few little words we left and went to my sisters house.

She cried and hugged us both.

Last we stopped by Sawyer's house.

"Ok guys for those of you who dont know sawyer is like my brother and so things may get seriously emotional with him once he hears the news so just a heads up." I say.

I knocked on the door his girlfriend answered we hugged and she let us in sawyer came from the room and hugged as well.

"So whats up?" Sawyer asked.

"I have something to show you guys" i lifted my shirt.

Hey uncle sawyer and aunt ashlynn!

Sawyer actually did start to cry a bit he hugged me and so did ashlynn after wards we went home and i had to edit the video. I sat at the computer and edited.

Jared came in. "What are you doing?" Jared asked.

"Editing."

"You need to rest." He lifted me up and placed me on the bed.

"I kinda know how to edit so ill just add some music to the back of it and post but you lay down and go to bed missy!"

"Yes sir." I say pouting.
I lay down anyway and fall asleep happily.