alone with MoNsTeR-In-lAw god help me.

Your pov:

Today Jared has to leave to go to Washington for a supernatural episode.
I really don't want to be left alone with his mother but someone has to be there for her.

"Jared do you really have to go?" I whine.

"Yes babe i really do but i promise i wont be gone long. I promise," he gave me a sweet long lasting kiss.

"Ok promise you'll call me when you arrive?"

"Promise." He kissed me again.

And so he left and soon as he left his mother barged into my room.

"Hey hun!!" She says.

"Oh hey, is everything ok?" I put down my script.

"Yea i just wanted to tell you the catering service called and i told them im no longer in charge and i gave them your phone number."

What?!?!

"Oh ok um thanks!!"

"No problem, hey is that a script?"

"Yea its for a new role in a show called revenge."

"Oh let me see!" She fell on the bed next to me and took the script.

"What's your characters name?"

"Uh Maria."

"That's a nice name sounds like a latino name is your character latino?"

"Well no."

"Don't you think they should pick a latino role for your character it seems  like a more appropriate idea."

"I think race doesn't matter when it comes to names." I say smiling. "But i actually have to go i have an interview to go to and i have to be on the walking dead set in 3 hours so i will call ruby over here for you and i will be back as soon as possible ok?"

"Do you really have to go i was having a great conversation with you!!"

"I really wish i could stay but time waits for no man but when i get back we can talk alright?"

"Ok."

And so i left to go on the set for the walking dead role i was assigned.

I vlogged a bit there. Did my role and then i was off for my interview with Jimmy Fallon.

I went to the dressing room i was assigned and then got changed:

I

left my purse in the dressing room and went on stage when i was called.

When i went on stage everyone cheered and clapped. I waved then sat in the guest seat.

"Hello (y/n) how are you tonight?"