Breaking

A few day go by and Asriel is still working.

We haven't gotten into any fights because he hasn't talked to me since.

Frisk said to try and get him out of the house so that's what I'm trying to do.

Her and Sans wanted to see if I could hang out for the day so I'm going to try to get Asriel to come with.

I knock on his door letting him know I'm coming in.

When I get inside he's at his desk typing on his computer. He doesn't even notice I'm here.

I sit on his desk and look at him. "Frisk and Sans wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today."

"To busy, not interested."

"Are you going to be do this all day?"

"No. I'm going to finish this and I have a meeting to go to in a half hour."

"Well you can at least close the laptop an look at me."

He then slams the lid and turns his chair to look at me. "Are you happy now?"

"Why have you been so rude lately?"

"I have a lot to do and you've been getting in my way."

"I'm trying to get you to take a break for once!"

"You know what, we should take a break."

"What does that mean?"

"It means we're done!"

"Wha- fine!" I yell and storm out of his room.

I slam my bedroom door and lean against it, taking deep breaths.

I slide down it and sit on the floor.

*Buzzz* Frisk texted me.

The text reads, "We're going to Grillby's if you want to meet us there. What did Asriel say? Did you get him to stop working?"

I turn of my phone not wanting to answer it. I throw it across the room and watch as it hits the wall and falls to the floor.

After minutes of thinking I hear Asriel leave the house.

I don't even notice how long I've been sitting here because I here Frisk come in.

She knocks on my door but I don't answer.

She opens the door and I almost fall back since I'm leaning against it.

"Hey, did you get my text? You didn't answer."

"No, I didn't get it." I lie.

I stand up and sit on my bed.

"Did you talk to Asriel?"

"His door was locked and he didn't hear me knock."

I have to lie to her for now. I don't want her to know that we broke up.

"Are you ok? I was worried when you didn't show. You were pretty excited to have something to do."

"I had a headache. Sorry."

"It's fine. I just didn't know if you were ok. Anyway, I'm going to head to bed. It's really late."

"Night."

I pick up my phone and set in on my bedside table.

It's passed midnight and I still can't fall asleep.

I turn on my back and look up at the ceiling.

I taped a ton of pictures of Asriel and me to the ceiling a while ago. They usually help my fall asleep but today they're only making it worse.

I stand on my bed and start ripping them off and throwing them on the floor.

I sit on my bed and silently cry myself to sleep.

A/N
I have nothing to say because I'm not creative. Thanks for reading!