Crying Questions

Sans puts a hand up in front of his face and the bullet stops moving. His left eye is a fiery blue and his right eye is a deep black.

He puts his hand back in his pocket and his eyes go back to normal. The bullet falls to the floor.

"Danm Chara, didn't know you hated me that much."

I don't have any words. I'm so glad he's ok.

Sans and Undyne walk in our house.

"We took care of the humans. Hopefully they won't come back anytime soon. Are you all ok?" Undyne asks.

"Yeah, yeah we're fine." I say.

"That's good. I gotta go, Alphys needs me with something. Catch ya later." Undyne says and leaves.

"I should probably go to the lab. I'll be back later." Asriel says.

"Ok. Let me know what's up when you get home." I say.

I look over at Frisk. Tears are running down her face. She sits on the floor and curls up in a ball.

Sans and I kneel down to her.

"Why would they want to hurt us?" Frisk sobs.

"They're scared of us. They're scared that we'd absorb their souls." Sans answers.

"Why do we have to hurt them? Violence can't be the only answer."

"We've tried talking to them. They won't listen."

"Chara, why would you kill a human? Monsters don't kill other monsters."

"When you've been down here for as long as I have you don't really consider yourself human. Humans kill people out of pleasure. Me and you, we don't do that so I don't think anyone thinks of us as humans. Humans are the real monsters." I explain.

"But they had friends and family and feelings too. Why would you take that all away from these innocent people?! Now they're dead, because of you!" Frisk yells and storms to her room.

Sans stands up and I follow.

"Jeez." Sans says.

"She really hates violence. I just wish that if we didn't kill them, they'd kill us."

Sans nods.

"I should go. Paps is probably looking for me." Sans says and teleports away.

To take my mind off of the humans I go to my room and put on some music.

After about an hour I hear a quiet knock on my door.

"It's open." I yell.

Frisk pokes her head inside. "Can we talk?" She asks taking a step inside.

"Yeah of course." I pat the bed in front of me telling her to sit.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and Sans. I just don't understand why we have to hurt the humans."

"It's fine. The humans are just scared of us so they think the only way to get rid of that fear is to kill us. We're only defending ourselves."

She nods telling me she understands. "Where's Asriel? Shouldn't he be back by now?"

Then I hear the front door open. I walk out of my room to see who it is. Frisk is close behind me.

"Speak of the devil." I say as Asriel walks in. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'll be fine. I just have a really bad migraine."

"Just take it easy." I tell him.

He nods and walks into his room.

I figure we should probably leave him to rest so I turn to Frisk.

"Wanna go to Grillby's?" I ask.

Frisk nods and smiles.

"Let's go then." We walk out and go to Snowdin.

A/N
Sans is alive! I love how you all reacted to him almost dying. I would've done the same thing. Anyway, thanks for reading!