Friskriel?

Frisk has been living with me and Asriel for a while now and she's loving every second of it.

She's a really good listener. She's the second person I'd go to if I needed to get something off my chest. Sans is the first. Sorry Asriel.

Me and her are best friends.

The only thing that I don't like about her is she is always around Asriel. Yes I know, she lives with him. But it's even when they're not in the house. I'm not jealous what so ever. I just think she has a huge crush on him. Asriel is oblivious to the fact that she laughs at his horrible jokes and always flirts with him. At least it looks like she flirts with him. I try so hard not to let it bother me but I can't help it.

I wake up and shuffle into the kitchen. Frisk and Asriel are making breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head." Asriel says kissing my cheek.

Frisk waves with a smile and goes back to the stove.

"Good morning."

"Are you hungry? We made waffles." Asriel asks.

"Yeah I could eat. Thanks." I eat and lay on the new couch me and Frisk found.

"Chara, me and Frisk were gonna go talk to Nabstablook. Wanna come?" Asriel asks.

"I would love to but I was actually going to head to Grillby's with Sans. Thanks anyway. Oh can you get my Twenty One Pilots CD back from him, I've been looking for it."

"Sure will. We'll be home later. Call me if you need anything." Asriel says kissing me. They walk out. I call Sans and tell him we need to talk.

I walk to Waterfall were Sans was stationed today. "Hey Sans."

"Sup Chara. I'll let you pry me away from my work just this once, only because this sounds serious. Anyway, let's go, I know a short cut."

We get to Grillby's and we sit right at the bar. "Hey I heard Frisk is living with you and Asriel. She seems cool. Did you ever talk to Asriel that one day?"

"Yeah me and Asriel are actually dating. We're really serious. Frisk, she's cool. She's the person I need to talk to you about. Frisk and Asriel have been spending a lot of time together. I know we all live together but it's even when they're not in the house. I know they're friends but it looks like she's flirting with him. She always flirts with him and laughs at his awful jokes. I don't know what to do."

"That's great that you're dating. Frisk flirts with Asriel?"

"Yeah it looks that way."

"I think they're just friends. I don't think she would get in the way of you and Asriel."

"I don't know Sans. Hey, wanna have some fun?"

"What do you mean by fun?" Sans asks almost concerned.

"Grillby! Two beers! Put them on my tab." I yell to Grillby.

"I don't know about this Chara. Paps will definitely catch me."

"Then I'll drink them." I says taking a sip.

"Only if you can handle it."

"Oh, I can handle it."

I had to many beers to count. Maybe a bad idea. I needed something to take my mind off Frisk and Asriel. Not the best option but it worked.

"Chara it's getting late. You should probably stop." Sans says grabbing my arm.

"One more!"

"No Chara. I'm gonna bring you home." Sans says helping me up.

"Aw come on Sans. This is fun!"

We walk out the door and Sans brings me home. He lets me go in on my own.

I slam the door open and Asriel and Frisk jump.

"Chara, where have you been?" Asriel asks getting up.

"I was having fun!" I say with the most drunk voice ever.

Asriel puts an arm around me and helps me walk to my room. "I think you need some sleep."

"No no babe. I'm fine." I say as I fall.

"You're fine?" Asriel says helping me up. Frisk is close behind.

We walk into my room and Asriel sits me down. "Just get some rest. You need it." Asriel says starting to walk out.

"Are you trying to hide something from me?" I ask before he and Frisk walk out.

They turn around to look at me. "What do you mean?"

"You and, and Frisk."

They both look at each other then back at me. "Chara you should go to bed." Asriel says grabbing my hand.

I pull back and look Asriel up and down. "You don't really love me, do you?" I ask in a stern voice.

"Chara. I do. You're just really drunk and not thinking straight."

"No you don't! You like Frisk and Frisk likes you! It's so obvious! You two are always all lovey dovey with each other! It's like we never even started dating!" I yell at Asriel.

Neither of them say anything.

"Say something!"

Still nothing.

"I told you! You do love her! Get out!" I yell and push them both out the door.

"Chara-" I slam the door in their faces before Asriel could finish.

I flop onto my bed and cry myself to sleep.

It's true. They are in love.

A/N
Oh snap! Could Friskriel really be a thing? Is Chariel over? Let me know what you think in the comments. As you can infer, I like Twenty One Pilots. I didn't know what else to says so I just put that in. I hope you like it so far because I am loving it! Thank you so much for reading!