The Kiss Cam

As soon as I woke up I got a phone call. I figured it was Toriel calling to check on us so I answered it.

"Hello darling!" Mettaton said.

"Oh hey Mettaton."

"I have something very important to tell you. As you may know I am putting on a show today at the Core. I would love if you beauties came and watched. What do you say?"

I thought it would be fun for me and Asriel to do something so I said we would come. "Sure. I'll go let Asriel know right now."

"That's beautiful darling. Ba bye!" He says and hangs up.

I get up and knock on Asriel's door. "Hey Asriel."

"Come in." He mumbles.

He's still laying in his bed. "Get up. I made plans for us today." I say shaking him.

"Ok ok, I'll get up. What kinds of plans?"

"Mettaton asked us if we wanted to go watch a show he's doing, I thought it would be nice to go out and do something."

"Ok. When are we going?"

"Once we get ready. Then we'll go." I say getting up and walking out.

While I was waiting for Asriel I was thinking about how long we've been friends. As soon as I fell I considered him a friend. We lived with Toriel and Asgore for the longest time. We moved out and now we live here. We've lived all by ourselves for a year or two.

"Alright, you ready?" Asriel asks walking out of his room.

"I was born ready! Let's go." I say grabbing his hand and walking out.

We finally get to The Core and take our seats. Mettaton introduces himself and starts the show.

It feels like we've been here forever. It makes sense, robots don't get tired.

Mettaton finally takes a break. "Alright beauties! We are going to put on the Kiss Cam!" Mettaton says into a bright pink microphone.

The crowd goes absolutely wild! Asriel hates the Kiss Cam so he crosses his arms and waits for it to be over.

"What's up with you?" I ask Asriel.

"Why would you make people kiss on camera. It's weird." He says.

"Well you know Mettaton, he'll do anything for the ratings."

The cam rolls around the room choosing it's next victim. I watch as it starts to slow down. When it lands my face goes bright red.

Everyone starts chanting "KISS KISS KISS!" Asriel doesn't even notice that it had landed on me and him.

I don't know what to do. Should I kiss him, or should I leave it be?

I think for a couple seconds. I do like him but does he like me? We've been friends for such a long time. It feels like I should kiss him.

The crowd is still chanting. Mettaton is staring into my eyes with a look that says If-you-don't-kiss-Asriel-I-will-come-for-you!

I take a deep breath. I grab the collar of Asriel's shirt and pull him toward my face. I melt into the kiss while Asriel gets tense. It feels like the world around me isn't there, is just me and Asriel.

I pull apart and let go of his shirt. He looks at me with a surprised look on his face and looks at the Kiss Cam and sees that we were the ones on it.

The crowd screams so loud Toriel and Asgore probably heard it all the way from the castle.

Mettaton gets back on the stage and starts talking again. "That was wonderful darlings! Now I'm sorry to tell you that this show will have to be cut short. Dr. Alphys needs to see me for the day. I hope you enjoyed! Thank you all for coming!" Mettaton gets off the stage and everyone starts leaving.

Me and Asriel get up and walk out. He doesn't say a word to me the whole walk home. I kind of feel bad but I didn't want Mettaton to hurt me so I did it.

We finally get home and Asriel still won't talk to me. I'm starting to think he doesn't like me back.

A/N
I had an idea and ran with it. Tell me, do you think Asriel does like Chara but isn't showing it, or does he really not like her? Thanks for reading!