Falling

"AAHHHHH! No no no! I can't die! I don't want to!"

I hit the ground. "Uhh...I'm alive? I'm alive! Ow. Ugh I hurt everywhere."

"You've fallen down. Are you ok?" It's a goat boy wearing a green and yellow striped sweater. Almost like mine.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine."

"My name is Asriel. What's yours?" He says helping me up.

"I'm Chara."

"Asriel!" A goat woman says walking up to us.

"I found a human. She fell down here." Asriel says excitedly.

"Oh child, are you hurt? Let me heal you." She places a gentle hand on my head and magic starts healing me. "This is the underground. All monsters live here, spread throughout these caverns. I am Toriel, caretaker of The Ruins. Come, we must take you home." She seems nice so I let her take my hand and we walk.

"Here we are. Make yourself at home. Asriel, why don't you show her around." Toriel says.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Asriel drags me through the grey house, showing me every single inch of it. I'm starting to like this kid. "You have to meet my dad, he's the king of the underground."

"Chara, what's a sweet name. You are everyone's hopes and dreams. If humans can except us, we will know true happiness once at the surface. The barrier keeps us all trapped down here, you can't go back but you can be a part of our family." The King says patting my head. Asgore is his name.

I don't know these people very well but I'm starting to like them. Maybe I do want to be a part of their family. "I'd like that."

***

I wake up bright and early to wake up Asriel.

"Wake up!" I yell in his ear.

"AHH!" He screams, jumping up. "Don't do that!"

"Let's go on an adventure!" I say dragging him out of bed.

"If we leave this early we'll get in trouble."

"It'll be fun and besides, we'll be home soon I promise."

We walk out of the house and walk to Hotlands.

We knock on the royal scientists lab.

"Why here?" Asriel asks.

"Don't you wanna play with Sans and Papyrus?"

The door opens to reveal Sans's face. "Oh hey guys. What brings you here? You know my dad doesn't like being interrupted." Sans says gesturing for us to come inside.

"We wanted to play!" Asriel says.

"Ok. Let's go! Come on Pap! Dad we're going out. I'll be home soon!" Sans calls to Papyrus and his dad.

Papyrus waddles up to us since he's so young. Gaster says something that only Sans understood and we leave.

We walk to Snowdin. I pick up a hand full of snow and throw it at Asriel. "Snowball fight!" I yell.

"Haha! You're on!" Asriel yells picking up some snow.

"You guys are about to get dunked on!" Sans says joining the fun.

Papyrus just sits in the snow and watches in amazement.

Asriel throws a huge snow glob and it hits my head. I tumble back and fall of the edge. "AAHHHHH! No no! Not again!"

Before I get to far a glow of blue surrounds me and I stop falling. I start going up! I land on the soft snow and the blue glow disappears with a snap.

"Chara! You're ok! I'm so sorry!" Asriel says running up to me. He's crying really hard. He turns to look at Sans. "Sans, I can't believe you saved her!" He says to Sans.

"You're lucky Chara, if I weren't here, you'd be a goner. It's no problem though."

I'm surprised that I'm alive. "Th-thanks Sans."

He shrugs it off. "I better go. My dad is probably looking for us. Bye!" Sans says running off with Papyrus.

Asriel is still crying. *Ring. He hands me his phone that's ringing.

"Hello?" I ask the caller.

"Are you alright? I woke up and couldn't find you." Toriel asks.

"We're fine. Just wanted to have some fun." I answer.

"Is Asriel ok? I hear crying."

Should I tell the truth? If I do she would never let me go outside again. "Oh yeah he's fine. We were having a snowball fight and I accidentally hit him in the eye. He's fine though. We'll be home soon." I didn't want to lie, but I had to.

"Please be more careful Chara."

Phew. "I will, bye, I love you!"

She says bye and hangs up.

"Hey, it's fine, I'm fine. Stop crying." I say rubbing Asriel's back.

"Ok. I'm ok. Can we go home?" He asks.

"Yeah, let's go home."

A/N
Hi! I've been really obsessed with Undertale lately and I really wanted to write a fanfic, so I am. I really hope you like it and want more. Let me know of improvements I can make and tell me how you like it. Thanks for reading!