The End

"Ugh my head. Maybe I had a little to much to drink yesterday." I mumble to myself as I wake up.

I look to my bedside table. There's a plate full of food. Toast, eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. There's also a little note that reads.

"Come out into the living room once you finish eating. I think we all need to talk. -Frisk"

Oh right. I was a total jerk to them yesterday. Why is Frisk always so nice?

I eat as much as possible because my stomach feels like fire from last night. I slowly get up and get dressed. I walk out of my room and see Asriel and Frisk sitting in the living room waiting for me.

I walk into the living room and sit. Asriel crosses his arms and doesn't look at me. He's definitely mad at me. "You really think I'm in love with Frisk?" He asks not looking at me.

I don't answer. "Asriel leave her be. She's obviously flustered." Frisk says to Asriel. "How are you feeling Chara?"

"I feel like shit."

"Oh uh...well where do you want to start?" She asks both of us.

"I-I'm really sorry guys." I apologize. I don't know what else to say.

"You didn't seem sorry last night." Asriel mumbles under his breath.

"Asriel!" Frisk yells at him. "It's ok Chara. I forgive you, I don't know about Asriel though."

Silence.

"I didn't mean what I said. I've just noticed that you two have been spending a lot of time together." I start to get tears in my eyes.

"I understand Chara. I'm sorry if we hurt you in any way. We never meant any harm." Frisk says.

Asriel still won't look at me or say anything.

"Asriel, do you have anything to say?" Frisk asks.

"Why would you ever think that I like Frisk? Don't get me wrong I love her as a friend but you're my one and only Chara!" Asriel yells finally looking at me.

Tears start pouring. "I-I..."

Frisk sits close and hugs me. "It's ok Chara. We never meant to hurt you."

Asriel sighs and sits next to me. He puts a comforting arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder. A waterfall of tears flow down my face. "Can you stop crying? You're bumming me out." He says with a slight smile.

I wipe the tears from my face and look him in the eye. "Heh, heh, I love you." I say kissing him.

A/N
I thought this was a cute way to end this story. Yes, this MIGHT be the end. I don't have any ideas at the moment but I'll try to think of a good one. If I do add more it won't be for a while. Don't get your hopes up, I might not add any more. Anyway, let me know how you liked it. Thank you so much for reading!