Come on Frisk

Frisk looks down at what used to be Toriel. She starts getting tears in her eyes.

"What are you crying about? This is the only way we are going to get out of here." I tell Frisk.

We walk out of the Ruins, not looking back.

We come across Flowey in an empty room.

"Oh great, him again." I say.

"You're not human, are you? You're empty inside. Just like me. You're Chara, right? We're still together after all this time. Listen. I have a plan to become all powerful. Even more powerful than you and your stolen soul. Let's destroy everything in this awful world. Everyone, everything in these worthless memories. Let's turn them all into dust!" Flowey says.

How did he know it was me? He can see Frisk. He can hear Frisk. Not me.

We walk into Snowdin.

As we walk I see a black figure following us. I tell Frisk to just keep walking.

We come to a small bridge with bars that anyone could fit through.

The figure gets closer. Frisk gets tense.

"Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand."

Frisk turns around to face the figure. She takes it's hand and a loud fart noise sounds.

It's Sans. I love his jokes but since I just want to get out of here, they bother me, a lot.

"Heh heh, the old whooping cushion in the hand trick. Never gets old. Uh...that your cue to laugh. Or to uh, emote at all...? (You really know how to pick 'em, huh?). That's fine. Everyone has their own sense of humor. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton. I'm supposed to be on watch for human now. But, I don't care about capturing anyone. My brother, Papyrus, he's a human-hunting FANATIC. Hey, actually, that's him right over there. I have an idea, go through the bars. My brother made them to wide to stop anybody."

We walk through the gate with Sans close behind.

"Quick, hide behind that conveniently-shaped lamp."

I take control and just stand there. Why would I need to hide from Papyrus?

"Uh, or don't." Sans says.

Papyrus walks up to us. "SANS HAVE YOU FOUND A HUMAN YET!?"

"Yeah."

"REALLY?! WOWIE! GUESS THAT'S SETTLED!!" Papyrus says then walks away.

"That worked out, huh?"

I turn around to face Sans.

"...are you just gonna stare at me, or...?"

I walk away.

"Well, I'll be straight forward with you. My brother'd really like it see a human...so y'know, it'd really help me out...if you kept pretending to be one." Sans says then walks away.

I stand there and think. I guess I'm not human. I'm using Frisk's body, her Determination, her soul. I continue walking.

I come across a conversation with Papyrus and Sans. I listen in.

"Say, why don't you look over there?" Sans says and points to me.

Papyrus looks at me then back at Sans. Sans does the same.

"SANS! OH MY GOD! I'M DIZZY. WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?"

"Behold."

"IT'S A HUMAN! AHEM, HUMAN. PREPARE YOURSELF! FOR HIGH JINKS! FOR LOW JINKS! DANGERS! PUZZLES! CAPERS! JAPERS! BEING CAPTURED! AND OTHER SORTS OF FUN ACTIVITIES. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED...IF YOU DARE! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!!!" Papyrus yells and runs off.

"And you don't even bat an eye, huh?" Sans says and walks away.

He can see right through to me.

I come across puzzles that Papyrus set up. I don't do them. I have better things to do then stupid puzzles. I keep walking.

With every monster I kill I lose more and more of my sanity. Not having a soul, it's easy to go insane. But I keep going anyway.

I finally get to the small town in Snowdin. No one is there. This is better, no one to get in my way.

I come up to the tree in the center of town. A small monster is standing next to it. I don't recognize him.

"Yo, everyone ran away and hid somewhere. Man, adults can be so dumb sometimes, don't they know we've got Undyne to protect us?"

Protect you? I ask myself. I keep walking.

I come to a long walkway and my vision starts getting foggy.

"HAULT HUMAN."

I take a step closer.

"HEY, QUIT MOVING WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY. FIRST: YOU'RE A FREAKING WEIRDO!"

"Thanks Paps. You just put me on my worst side." I say.

"NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT LIKE PUZZLES. BUT THE WAY YOU SHAMBLE ABOUT FROM PLACE TO PLACE, THE WAY YOUR HANDS ARE ALWAYS COVERD IN DUST. IT FEELS LIKE YOUR LIFE IS GOING DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH. HOWEVER! I, PAPYRUS, SEE GREAT POTENTIAL WITHIN YOU! EVERYONE CAN BE A GREAT PERSON IF THEY TRY! AND ME, I HARDLY HAVE TO TRY AT ALL! NYEH HEH HEH!"

I take a step closer getting more and more pissed every second.

"HEY, QUIT MOVING! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! HUMAN! I THINK YOU ARE IN NEED OF GUIDANCE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO KEEP YOU ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW! BUT DON'T WORRY! I, PAPYRUS...WILL GLADLY BE YOUR FRIEND AND TUTOR!"

"I don't need friends!" I say and hit him causing him to catch his head in his hands.

"W-WELL, THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED...BUT, ST...STILL! I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER! EVEN OF YOU DON'T THINK SO! I...I PROMISE..." He says before he completely dies.

Frisk takes back control of herself and covers her mouth in shock. She collapses on the ground and starts crying again.

"Again? Really? Come on let's go!" I say and grab her hand.

We walk out of Snowdin and into Waterfall.

A/N
I know I could have made this a lot shorter but I didn't know what to cut out. I know this is very familiar to you but it'll get a lot better. I promise. Thanks for reading!