Chariel

As soon as I get up the next morning I go to Snowdin. I try really hard not to think about what Asriel thinks of me so I just keep walking.

*Knock knock knock. I don't expect Sans to answer but I really need to talk to him. He always listens.

"HELLO HUMAN! COME IN." Papyrus says. Gosh. I can't get over how tall he is. He's younger than Sans but way taller.

I let myself in. "Is Sans awake? I need to talk to him."

"YES, HE'S AWAKE. HE'S JUST IN HIS ROOM. I'LL GO GET HIM FOR YOU."

I sit on the couch and wait for Sans.

"Hey Chara. What cha need?" Sans asks coming downstairs.

"Can we talk at Grillby's?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

We walk out and walk to Grillby's. I just need to tell Sans my problem, even if he thinks it's stupid.

We sit at the bar and we start talking.

"I never knew you liked Asriel." Sans says getting right into things.

"Wha?! You saw that?!" I ask very surprised and a little embarrassed.

"Yeah. I was gonna go talk to Tori and Asgore when I decided to take a detour. You should a seen the look on your face when the cam landed on you. It was priceless!" Sans says laughing.

"Heh, yeah." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "That's kinda what I wanted to talk about."

"Ok. Hit me with it."

"Well when I uh, kissed Asriel...he didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I really like him but he probably doesn't like me back. I feel like that kiss ruined our friendship."

"Did you talk to him this morning? Maybe he was just shocked that you did that."

"No. I left as soon as I woke up. I needed to get this off my chest."

"I think you should go talk to him. He's probably better now. Ya never know. Anyway, I gotta head. Paps is probably gonna have a bone to pick with me when I get back. I've been slacking a lot. See ya round."

"You're right. Thanks Sans." I get up and walk home.

When I get home I knock on Asriel's bedroom door.

No answer. I let myself in.

"Hey Asriel." I say.

"......"

I sit down next to him on his bed. "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I was caught up in the moment and Metta-" Before I could finish Asriel grabs me and kisses me. It was even better then the first because Asriel actually new we were going to kiss.

He pull apart. "It's ok Chara. I-I've liked you for a while but was to shy to tell you. When you kissed me yesterday it opened a new window for me. I knew you liked me back."

I'm absolutely speechless. I don't know what to say. Asriel likes me back. "Asriel, I feel the same way. I didn't want it to ruin our friendship so I didn't tell you."

"Does this make us..." Asriel starts.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend!" I finish and kiss him once more.

A/N
Did you see my attempt at making a pun. I'm not funny and you shouldn't expect me to be. Anyway, you think I'm going to end it there, I'm not. I got some tricks up my sleeve. I hope you like it so far. Thank you sooo much for reading, it means a lot!