Blaster Scare

It's been a month or two now. I haven't gotten any weird visions. I still have the dream once in a while but there's no getting away from it.

I'm living my normal life again, but Asriel isn't.

Asgore is getting a lot older and its getting to the point where Asriel has to be king.

He's been talking to Toriel about manners and stuff like that.

Undyne has been training him to become stronger. She's pushing a little over his limits. He comes home too exhausted to do anything. He never gets a break. Everyday he goes to Undyne and Toriel.

Dr. Gaster and Dr. Alphys have been working together to make some kind of magic blaster for Asriel for his protection. They're making it sound like there's going to be a war or something.

The time he gets to himself is spent relaxing or sleeping.

It sucks. We never get to be together all that much anymore.

He finally gets a couple days to spend to himself. Toriel and Undyne have agreed on it.

I'm really excited. We finally get to have some time together.

I walk into Asriel's room and he's just relaxing. "Hey Azzy." I say sitting next to him.

Before he could say anything his phone starts ringing. He answers it. "Hello?...really? Already?...ok, I'll be right over." He says and hangs up.

"Who was that?"

"Gaster and Alphys are onto something. Wanna come with?"

There's nothing better to do so I go with him.

We finally make it to the lab and walk in.

"Oh A-Asriel! I d-didn't think y-y-you would come s-so soon." Alphys says.

"It sounded urgent." Asriel says.

From what Asriel has told me, they are working on some kind of weapon for him. Apparently it's a blaster that's powered by magic.

"Ah, Asriel. Come, I must show you what I've come up with." Gaster says and leads us upstairs.

Gaster hands Asriel what looks like a thin, metal sleeve. It goes half way up Asriel's forearm. It has a bunch of buttons and a couple switches.

It's way to complex for me to understand.

Gaster explains how it works. Asriel pushes some buttons and flicks a switch. It turns into a round blaster around Asriel's hand.

It looks a lot like Mettaton NEO's blaster.

"Whoa!" Asriel says.

"M-Mettaton can show y-you a little m-more about it. I m-made y-yours the s-same way."

"Ok. Thanks. Does it come off?" Asriel asks.

"Yes. Flip this and it will go back to the sleeve. I would keep it on just in case." Gaster explains. "Now Chara, I think we should work out something for you."

"Me? I don't think I'd be very good with one of those. And I don't think I need one, we aren't going to war anytime, right?" I'm starting to get a little nervous. Are we going to war?

"I think you're scaring her. We better go. Thanks for this." Asriel says and starts leaving.

"One more thing, make sure you make a fist before you use it or else your fingers will get cut off or crushed." Gaster says.

"Nice to know." Asriel say.

We walk out of the lab and back home. It was probably the shortest walk I've ever taken because my mind was flooded with questions. Are we going to have a war? What will happen? Where will I end up if I die?

We get home. "I'm sorry Chara, I didn't think that would scare you that much." Asriel says.

"It's fine. They just made it sound like war was starting."

"I can assure you, it's not."

A/N
Yes I made it pretty obvious. If you don't know what I'm talking about I'm not going to spoil it. Thanks for reading!