Years Later

It's been years since Asriel and I lived with Toriel and Asgore. We moved into The Ruins by ourselves.

We look totally different. Asriel now has horns on his head. He wears a purple star t-shirt and jeans. His voice is lower now too. It's weird, his voice used to be a lot higher than mine when we were little. Me on the others hand, I stole one of Undyne's black tank tops and wear that all the time. Also I tie my green and tan striped sweater around my waist. Same brown pants, combat boots, and same hair. Just older.

On my free time I hang out with the skele-bros. mostly Sans. He's the best listenr and his jokes always cheer me up. We go to Grillby's all the time. Sometimes I'll go and hang out with Undyne. She still believes that I should be dead and used to break the barrier, but I still like her.

Asriel. His free time is mostly spent playing video games. As soon as he found out what a computer was he's been using it all the time. When he's not on whatever game he plays, he's hanging out with me. We still go on adventures all around the underground.

I love being in the underground. Especially being with Asriel. He was the first person I saw when I fell. I love him. He just doesn't know it. I know, we're sort of siblings but I consider him my brother from another mother. I'm not scared to tell him that I like him, I just don't want it to ruin our friendship so I haven't told him yet.

A/N
This was more of a character description than a part in the story. I felt it was necessary to add this. This is were the shipping part comes out. I wanted to do a lead up to it just because I felt it would make the story better. Let me know if it helped the story, or hurt it. Thanks for reading!