Visions

It's been a couple of days since I had that dream. I've been having a little trouble sleeping because of it. I haven't left the house in fear of dying and ending up in that timeline.

Asriel and Frisk always ask if I want to go out with them. I away make up an excuse for not going. I can't risk it.

I'm still not one hundred percent certain it's an actual timeline but I do believe it is.

I was in my room playing on my phone when Asriel walks in. "Hey, how you feeling? You haven't left your room all day."

"I'm fine. Just thinking." I answer.

He sits next to my on my bed. "About what?"

I didn't expect him to ask. I was thinking about my dream but I can't tell him that. "Did I say thinking? I meant to say um...playing on my phone..."

Good job Chara. That wasn't suspicious at all. I say sarcastically in my head.

"Uh...ok." Asriel says. "Are you sure you're ok? There has to be something on your mind. You're not acting like yourself."

Frisk comes in the room and saves me from telling another lie. "Chara, can you come help me with dinner?" Frisk asks.

"Oh thank god you came in here." I mumble under my breath. "Yeah definitely." I tell Frisk.

We head to the kitchen. "I have to watch the stove. Can you cut these?" She asks pointing to a bunch of fruits."

"Yeah." I pull out a knife from the drawer and start cutting.

I minute later Asriel comes in looking for his charger. "Chara, where did you put my charger?"

I look around the kitchen. "It's right there." I say pointing to it plugged into the wall.

"Oh...thanks."

I laugh and look back at the cutting board. The knife I'm holding looks like it has blood on it.

I drop it and take a step back. I rub my eyes and look at it again. It's back to normal.

Did that just happen? My eyes must have been playing tricks on me. Or, it was from my dream.

Frisk looks at me. "Are you ok? What happened?"

"N-n-nothing." I stutter. "I just need to take a break." I say and walk to the bathroom.

The cold water on my face made me feel a little better.

"You ok?" Asriel asks.

I jump at hearing his voice. I didn't know he was there. "I don't know anymore."

"What does that mean?"

"I-I don't know."

He puts his hands on my hips and looks at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and dig my face into his shoulder.

I start crying. I don't know why this is happening to me.

I pull off just enough to look at him.

"Hey, stop crying. What are you upset about?" He asks.

No answer.

"Calm down Chara." He says and kisses me.

I take a deep breath, trying to stop crying, once we pull off.

"Come on, tell me what's up." Asriel says bringing me to his room.

We sit and face each other. "I-I can't tell you." I say. "You'll only get more worried then you are now. I don't want you to worry about me."

Before Asriel could say anything Frisk comes in once again. "Dinners ready." She says with a smile.

I get up trying to avoid what Asriel has to say.

As soon as I finish eating I go to my room. I know I can't avoid it for long but I just need time. Time to think about what's happening.

***

A couple weeks pass. Still having weird visions. Still haven't left the house. Still can't sleep.

I shuffle into the kitchen and see two notes on the refrigerator.

The first one reads, "Had to go help my parents with stuff around the house. I'll be home around dinner time. Love you -Asriel

The second on says, Went to the library to return a book. I told Sans to stop by. Let him in if I'm not home, please. I'll be home ASAP. Thanks Chara! :) ~Frisk

Once I finish reading I hear a knock at the door. I know it's Sans.

I open the door and see him with a huge gash in his chest. I close my eyes, when I open them the cut is gone. Another vision.

"Heya Chara, Frisk home?" He says letting himself in.

"N-not yet." I say and walk to the kitchen.

I grab two water bottles from the fridge and sit down. I hand one to Sans.

I put my hands on my forehead with my elbows on the table, and look down.

"I haven't seen you in weeks, you ok?" Sans asks.

"I'm fine." I say looking up at him.

"No you're not. You have something on your mind. I can tell."

"I-" Sans grabs my arm before I could say anything.

"What are these cuts on your arm?" He asks looking me in the eye.

I stare at my arm. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Chara, what have you been doing to yourself?"

Should I tell him? He's just going to keep asking so I might as well.

"I had a dream. In that dream, I k-k-killed...everyone in the underground. I've been getting visions of that dream. I can't sleep. I can't tell anyone because they either won't believe me or they'd just get worried."

"And as a result you've been cutting yourself, and haven't told anyone."

"The anxiety, Sans. I don't know what to do."

I hear footsteps coming to the kitchen. I put my arms under the table and look at Frisk.

"Sorry I took so long. Ready to go Sans?"

"Yep." He gets up and walks out. Before he leaves he gives me a look that says You-have-to-tell-someone.

I wait out the day. Thinking if I should tell Asriel and Frisk.

A/N
I don't think you should hurt yourself if you're having problems. Just talk to someone, they're sure to help you. I just added it to make the story a little more interesting. Thanks for reading!