She knocked on the balcony door and Dominic turned around. He was done thinking now, and he looked at the woman in front of him with content."You look wonderful,"

"Thank you, my lord."

He walked back into the room and slipped on his proper clothing. A starched white shirt covered his muscular chest. His hose and doublet were the darkest blue but along with the golden jewels and smile on his face, he matched his wife completely.

"What do you think?" He twirled around with a smile.

She smiled shyly. "Handsome, my lord."

"Perfect, ma cherie." He grinned further."Will you do me in the honour, of taking this lonely vagabond on a picnic Jacqueline?"

She nodded."Yes, my lord."

He felt empty when she called him that."Please call me Dominic,"

She felt like it was an order. But she felt ready to comply, just this once."Well hurry up Dominic, it will grow windy and I want to see the afternoon sun."

Dominic was startled at his wife's childlike attitude but found, he liked it. And he smiled."Oui, Ma cherie."

She laughed. "Why do you call me that?"

"It suits you, like your simple clothing. It defines you, for me. You have always been a wonderful woman Jacqueline, it is I as a husband who have neglected you,"

She smiled and took his hand. "You are the kindest man I have ever met,"

Dominic frowned. "You do not need to compliment me,"

"Now Dominic," She opened the door and they shut it down, ignoring the leering questions of Jacqueline's supposedly lost virtue. "When I met you, you were a boy and had so much control you did not know what to do with it,"

"You sound so sure wife,"

"I am sure, lord husband," She dipped her head demurely, wishing this dress was not so tight and she would not be clearly looking at her breast if her eyes did not look up at Dominic. "That's why you hit me, you use to think it was your way of controlling me,"

Dominic was silent and opened the door for her, they were now walking on the pathway towards the gates, that lead out of the castle. "I do not appreciate judgment on my characters from others,"

"I'm not judging you sir," She spoke softly. "I have no right to judge you,"

"Good,"

They had now walked to the gates and Joseph, seeing them had come with Alice to see if Jacqueline had not been beaten. "Good morning, my lord."

"Me and the countess will be going out, for a walk. We will return by nightfall but have two horses sent to Lord Wilson's town home, we will ride back,"

"Yes, my lord," Joseph and Alice glanced back and Jacqueline before hurrying away.

"We are going to Lord Wilson?"

"I owe him an apology," Dominic said simply. "And I would love to treat you today, as we cannot go on our honeymoon right now,"

She nodded but kept her eyes down, waiting for the gates to open before looking up again. "I've always had people judging me, I don't want you to as well,"

"I won't, my lord," Jacqueline repiled, his voice was trembling and he was shaking slightly.

"Thank you," He squeezed her hand. "I know I may seem ruthless, but its how I've always been. I haven't seen much brighter that I could aspire to, it will take time for me to love you,"