Chapter 16

To all my voters, it’s harder to thank you for voting and I’m sorry I do not do that. If you ever have voted even once I am grateful :) Please enjoy this chapter is for you ^^

Her eyes went wide as he shuffled into the bed, not talking he enveloped his arm and her waist. She stiffened.

She knew he would try it eventually.

That's all he wanted. To him she was puppet to master, a woman for sex. A play thing for his pleasure, as many men wanted and many women were brought up to expect. All she was to him was a broodmare for his heirs. "I am tired, my lord," He did not respond.

He went quiet and she shifted slightly.

"Why I can't even hold my wife?" He replied, holding her waist. Digging into her closer, his demands pressing into her, she felt sad.

"If you wish," She surrendered into him, but he sagged and released her turning into the covers.

He didn't want his first time with her to be like this, he wanted her to lust for him crave his toned pack. Long hungrily for his body as he did hers. He wanted her to long for her husband’s touch and do anything to please him.

The window was open still and the wind blowing in the room and as the wind blew inside the room. He was cold, snaking the covers."Do you want them my lord?" She shrugged it off and gave it too him.

"It's for both of us." He gave some to her; she froze slightly as his hands trembled touching her body as he tugged the covers around her.

Accidently his hand moved to touch her breast as he made her comfortable. Her breast responded to his touch. She felt ashamed. Snatching it off him and finishing the movement herself she tugged the cloth harshly across her abdomen.

They stayed in silence then, not looking at each other. They were both wondering how their lives had turned to this. Their hopes of a happy future had turned into this, a loveless marriage. Jacqueline finally closed her eyes first before Dominic followed and they both fell asleep.

The sunlight streamed into their faces, both unhappy even asleep were not blissful. Dominic got up first and sighing at himself he stretched himself as she stirred.