Bonus Chapter 9

Rad's Wedding!

I walked down the aisle with my dad. He looked like he was going to cry and in all honesty, so was I. Chad and I were finally marrying and I was just overwhelmed with happiness. My dad kissed my cheek as he gave me away to Chad. Chad was also teary eyed and that made my heart flutter so much. We held each other's hands and he smiled at me. "You look so beautiful," he whispered.

"You look really handsome," I whispered back. I was so happy to be marrying him. I mean, I know we had some crappy downs especially when we broke up, but we are here together now. Obviously it took my family some time to get use to the two of us back together - more use to Chad being in my life again - but they eventually did.

We said our 'I dos'. "You may now kiss your bride." Chad didn't waste any time. He pulled me closer by my waist and placed his lips on mine. We had a slow but passionate kiss and it ended way too soon.

"Saving the best for later," he winked. He then added on that he doesn't want to give our guests a show.

During the reception, Chad was very touchy as usual. I mean, my father wasn't very pleased and nor was Ryan. But hey, he's now my husband and being affectionate was what couples did. Well, Chad could be more discrete but I wasn't complaining. "Okay, Chad, stop," I finally say when he blatantly grabs my butt in front of my father. Yes, he did it before but dad hasn't really seen it properly but now? Dad was looking right at us!

"You may be married, but keep your hands to yourself," dad threatened, grabbing Chad by his collar.

"Uh, sorry, sir." Chad did look slightly sorry. The reception was rather entertaining. There were many kids, including my siblings, running around and having a lot of fun. Most elderly stayed seated but the adults came up to us and spoke with us about the wedding and other nonsense. Ryan was with Amy and they were having some cosy couple time, after chatting with us of course. "So, wifey, how about we have our first dance now?" he asks, holding his hand out for me. The music turned to a slow song and the dance floor was cleared for us and everyone cheered. I grinned at him and took his hand.

My dress glided along the floor as we walked to the middle of it. His arms went around my waist and he pulled me closer towards him, our bodies pressed close together. My arms went around his neck. When we danced, it felt like it was just the two of us. Even though there was a crowd of our guests surrounding us and cheering, in my mind they weren't there. None of them. Just Chad and I. That is how I felt when I was with Chad, most of the time at least.

"You look really dashing," I tell him, "and just really handsome."

"Thank you, princess. I hope you know that you look absolutely stunning. You know, I'm a real lucky man to be married to you," he said to me. I let out a laugh.

"More like I'm lucky to be married to you. You know, we had our ups and downs but I sure hope there are only ups from here on out," I tell him, sort of expressing my fears. I had expressed them before, but it all came true in the end. But now? We're married and I hope that was a sure sign that we were in a solid relationship.

"Well, there's only going to be ups. I was thinking, maybe I should call you Queen since our little princess is right there inside of you," he said with a huge grin. It was true, I was pregnant with our daughter. We decided to marry before she was born, but I wasn't even showing yet. We hadn't told anyone, we wanted to wait until we were married first.

"I prefer you calling me princess," I admit. I don't know why, but I really did like the ring of princess rather than Queen.

"Princess it is. Our little one will have to have a new nickname then. You know, I really love you," he said.

"I really love you too," I tell him. He leans down and captures my lips in a kiss. Yep, slow and passionate again. Suddenly, the cheers were louder and I was aware that there were people watching us. I quickly pull away, my cheeks tinted with red.

"I sure can't wait until we get home," he whispers in my ear. "We're going to go straight to bed and sleep!" I laugh at him ruining the moment. He's such an idiot, but he's my idiot. "Oh, sorry, did I ruin the moment?"

"Definitely. Sleep is so not fun."

"I know. I hate how we have to keep everything PG for the guests."

"Would you rather them see us doing it?"

"And make them jealous? Yeah!" I roll my eyes and slap his chest. By now, other guests had joined us and danced, my parents being one of the couples. It was just the end of another slow song and I was pretty sure the DJ was going to play a more upbeat and fast one. "You know, we ought to get in a lot of sleep before little Vicky comes," he said. We had already named our daughter. We named her Victoria but Vicky was for short. If anything, we would probably call her Tori. She could have many nicknames if you think about it.

"That's true." I could tell he had something more to add, and it was definitely a perverted comment.

"And our playtime before bed, or during the day, or whenever really. Man, we do it everywhere and anywhere." It was sort of true, we kinda did. But I won't get into that, no one needs to know. I mean, we definitely did it when we could. How do you think Vicky was created? We aren't sex-crazed freaks though. We don't actually do it as much as we would have when we were quite younger. I mean, we were mid-twenties now and we had definitely matured quite a bit.

"Okay, stop right there buddy." I noticed how we were still slow dancing to a fast song. Who cares. That song eventually ended too, and my dad came up to us asking if he could have a dance with me. With Chad obviously not wanting to anger my dad anymore or disrespect him, he obliged and walked off to speak to his mum and Jay. Oh, May invited Shayla which I found adorable! It was so cute that they were still together.

"You're finally married, huh?"

"Yeah, I am. How does it feel? Your two eldest children all married off and starting families?"

"It feels great. Oh, and don't think your mother and I haven't noticed you're pregnant." I was stunned, I didn't realise they knew! As far as Chad and I were concerned, it was just the two of us who knew and whichever doctor we saw. "Come on, we've noticed your cravings and how you don't drink alcohol. You haven't even had a drink of alcohol today and it's your wedding day. Pretty much tradition to drink champagne or something."

"Why didn't you guys say something?"

"I could ask the same thing," he mutters, "but hey, we're proud and happy. You're giving us a grandchild, why wouldn't we be? How far along are you?"

"Five months. I swear, we were going to tell everyone after the wedding. We're having a girl, dad. We've named her Victoria already."

"Damian!" We turned when we saw mum walking towards dad with a plate of food.

"Kylie, babe, I love you even more than always." He loves her because she brought food?

"Ew dad, mum, stop," I mutter when they engage in a lot of kissing and PDA. We're Chad and I this bad? Oh Lord.

"I'm stealing my wife!" Chad announces to my parents and grabs hold of my arm, dragging me away from the reception party. "Privacy, at long last."

"We are so not doing anything here," I mumble, "because I do not want any guests walking in on us."

"Okay, okay. Just a make out session?"

"Fine."