Chapter Twelve

Soooo, the opinion on who Riley should be with is quite mixed. Some say Parker, some say Chad! They both seem like bad boys, don't they? So who will it be? I wanna know which one you support.

Comment here for Riker (it sounds cooler than Parley)

Comment here for...crap it's hard to think of a ship name for them. I've got Rad (it sounds...rad lmao) or Chaley(?) BUT YEAH, comment here for Riley and Chad and which ship name you like best out of Rad or Chaley...or if you can come up with an even better one?

Depending on what you guys like, I'll post their official ship names in the next chapter! Soooo, get commenting :'D I'm thinking Riker is a definite official ship name for Riley and Parker...so we just need an official one for Riley and Chad.

***

When I woke, I found Chad sitting on the floor against my bed..fast asleep. I swing my legs over my bed, trying not to hit him. I get out of bed and head to my bathroom. Hang on, why didn't I just change in there instead of sending him out? Ugh, doesn't matter now. I guess I was too tired and my brain wasn't even working. I brush my teeth, realising I forgot to do so last night. I didn't even finish my dinner. I throw my hair into a ponytail and walk out, stretching.

I look on my dresser for my dinner from last night, but all I found was an empty wrapper. Did I sleep eat? No..I bet it was Chad. Dammit. I look to him and he was still sleeping.

Suddenly, his phone started going off and I screamed since I didn't expect it and the fact he suddenly shot up, scaring the crap out of me. "Why did you scream?!"

"Sorry! You literally shot up and scared the crap out of me.." He rolls his eyes but laughs.

"Poor little baby." He walks towards me and pinches my cheeks, so I glare at him and swat his hands away from my face.

"Don't touch me, Chad."

"You won't be saying that in a few months," he said, smirking. He walks into my bathroom and shuts the door. Did he really just say that? I sit on my bed and wait for him to come out so I can question him on my missing dinner. I wasn't going to eat it today, but I was just curious as to where it went. I'm sure he ate it though. He soon walks out with his shirt off. "Do you mind if I use your shower?" He asks, just as I ask my own question.

"Did you eat my food last night?" He looks at me and doesn't answer. "Chad. Answer me."

"Yeah I did, I was hungry. I mean, I didn't think you were going to eat it. It was cold anyway. But yeah, I'm going to use your shower," he tells me before starting to walk back in the bathroom. I jump up from my room and stop him.

"Get out, Chad."

"Aw babe, no. You can join me if you want, I mean it'll be a bit of a squeeze since the showers are small but I'm sure that won't be a problem," he says, pulling me by the waist closer to him. My hands were on his chest, since I was trying to push him away...but damn he's quite strong. Hate when guys are so bloody strong. "I mean, we'll be like this...but without certain barriers," he whispers as he leant closer to my face. He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. He smirks and looks down to my lips, then up to my eyes. My breathing has become a little erratic, and my heart was beating fast. I don't even know why. It kind of reminded me when Parker kissed me the other day.. Oh gosh. Chad leant in closer until our lips were millimetres apart.

"Chad.."

"Shh, princess. Relax." He closes the gap between us, his lips on mine kissing me. Well duh, what else? I kiss him back for some odd reason and tangle my hands in his hair, getting completely lost in the moment. He soon pulls back and grins, "How about that shower now?"

"You wish," I breath out. I get myself loose from his grip and grab some clothes of mine and head out of my room in my pyjamas. I wait outside a bit before peeking in, wondering if he was in the shower. Thankfully, he was. I quickly rush in and change as speedily as I could. I grab my bag, stuffing in my books, and head out to my class. I check the time on my phone, relaxing that I'd be mega early. I decide to go get a quick coffee to help me wake up a bit. I mean, that whole situation made me more awake than coffee ever will..

With my coffee in my hand, I sit down outside away from everyone. I drink my coffee in silence, while watching two squirrels fight over a piece of bread. It was rather cute, but they were getting quite vicious.

"You shouldn't be so close to them when they're like that." I jump at the sound of Paisley. "Oh gosh, sorry! Did I scare you?"

"No, it's okay. Just didn't expect anyone. But, why?"

"Oh, because they're kind of vicious animals, if provoked though. They look pretty angry so it's best to stay away from them. Although, lucky for you I have some bread. She opens her bag and pulls out some bread. She carefully goes closer to them and splits the bread in half, handing one half each to the both of them. They both seem to calm down and take the bread from her. They run off up the tree and you could see them each sit on different tree branches eating the piece of bread. "Sometimes they're good ones, but you shouldn't always get too close to them."

"Well, I'll keep that in mind then. Thanks."

"So, are you okay? I mean, you seem pretty jumpy or something."

"Oh, no. I'm just...worried about Steph and Brandon." But in all honesty, I couldn't stop replaying that whole damn moment. "I'm going to go see them after class."

"Oh, okay. Send them my regards, even though I don't think they actually know who I am.. Hm, nevermind then." She sits beside me and takes out...a sausage? I think she saw me looking at her weirdly and she laughs. "Do you want one?"

"Do you have like, everything in your bag?"

"Yeah," she says, taking out another sausage and handing it to me.

"Thanks, Paise." I start eating the sausage, and I recognised it as a beef one. My favourite. "So, you just have any food in there?"

"This was actually my breakfast. Mum always says to have a filling breakfast, and something you enjoy." Just as I was finishing, I see Chad appear...smirking.

"I see you like sausage, hm?" I roll my eyes at him and glaring, hoping he would get the message and leave. But he didn't. He carried on speaking. "I mean, I can't wait for you to eat my sausage. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Paisley and I both choke on air while he's just standing there chuckling. "Let's hope you don't choke on it like you're choking on air."

"Alright! We're off! Bye Chad!" I grab Paisley and run off, dragging her inside the university away from Chad. "We will never speak of what happened, alright?"

"Definitely!"

How bloody awkward.