Chapter 17

Third Person POV

"Alright," Itona opened the door and lead Okuda inside the house. "I'd say, make yourself comfortable, but with Irina around, you'll find it extremely difficult."

All Manami could do was smile and laugh nervously. They were being nice enough to give her a place to stay for the night, so she can't really complain.

"Oh, don't worry about it! It's okay! Haha..."

Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.

"ITONA!!!" A familiar voice yelled. "You are ten minutes late! Now, do you care to explain wh– ... Huh? Okuda?"

Manami put down her umbrella and waved timidly. "Long time no see, Bitch Sensei."

For thirty seconds, the only thing that could be heard were Okuda's fast heartbeats.

Why is she so quiet? Does she not want me here? Is she going to make me leave?

However, after the brief pause, Irina ran towards Okuda and captured her in a tight hug. She just had to make sure it was actually her Manami Okuda before she greeted her so informally.

"Oh, Okuda! I can't believe it's really you! None of the students ever come visit me. Not even Yada and she was like my pupil! They are all just so busy with college now. I don't care if you came here to see Itona! I'll pretend you came to see me!"

Well, that's one way to make oneself feel better...

Manami struggled to get out of her grasp. "B-Bitch Sensei, you are smothering me with your boobs! Can you please let go now?"

"But I haven't seen you in a long time!"

The blonde haired woman kept squeezing the life out of Manami. Although many times she was heard complaining about the students, in the end, they all kinda grew on her.

Sure, she still calls them brats once in a while, but she is now aware of how precious and important those kids are. They awakened her motherly side, so, in that aspect, they also play a crucial role in her life.

They are her kids.

"Irina, please." Itona finally interfered. "You are making her uncomfortable. Also, don't lie. Yada came to visit you last week. You're just too lonely and crave for attention twenty four seven."

Almost too dramatically, Bitch Sensei released Okuda while letting out an incredulous gasp. "How dare you?! I know I'm lonely, but you don't have to rub it on my face..."

"You're right, I don't. So here I brought Okuda. She's having man, or should I say, boy, troubles as well. You guys can cry it out together or something."

How can he be so straightforward?!

Meanwhile, Bitch Sensei looked at Manami in disbelief. "Huh? Okuda? You're having boy issues? With who?"

"I-I really don't–"

"C'mon," Irina interrupted, "you wouldn't have come all the way here if it wasn't serious. You can tell us!"

I guess I have no choice... She's right. It would look odd to come to an old mentor's home in the middle of the night for no reason... Besides, I can trust them...