Chapter 8 Pt. 2

(I'm seriously still hardcore sobbing and crying because of the new ep.... Korosensei I'll love you forever 😔😣😩 Also, extra long chapter ahead. Sorry 😣)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person POV

"Hey..." She felt Karma grab her wrist from behind.

Okuda turned around slowly and gently removed her wrist from Karma's grasp.

"I'm sorry. I really just want some time to think about my actions. Can you let me do that before we speak again?" She didn't make eye contact with Karma and instead gazed down at the floor.

She's punishing herself... Karma thought. She thinks this is all her fault...

"Manami –"

"Okay!" Nagisa interrupted Karma. "Let's go upstairs and play some video games buddy!"

Nagisa pulled Karma's arm and practically dragged him up to his room.

"I don't want to leave her like that..." He whispered to Nagisa.

"You have too. Just for right now. Give her some space."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okuda remained at the same spot close to the door.

I was just supposed to ask him a simple question...

"Okuda?... What happened?" Kaede approached the now crying Manami.

She couldn't hold it in any longer.

I can't even ask a simple question without messing everything up... My insecurities are messing everything up!

Manami couldn't bring herself to speak. Her sobs continued to get louder and louder.

"She's crying like a baby..." Kanzaki said before embracing her fragile friend.

"It's my fault..." Manami managed to say.

The guilt, the pain, her insecurities, they were all coming at her at once. Everything that's been happening lately was running wild inside her head, making it impossible for Manami to think straight. And now, she seemed to have pushed away the only person who was capable of loving her.

Her friends decided to wait for Okuda to calm down. She is always making the situation more serious than it should be.

"Don't be so dramatic..." Nakamura finally said before giving in and hugging Manami.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Karma finished filling in Nagisa with the current events regarding Okuda and her father.

"No way... Kaede never told me anything either." Nagisa said in disappointment.

Karma nodded. "They didn't tell anyone. Manami asked them not to and I bet they thought they were being good friends or something..."

"Well you can't blame them. Not everyone is smart and completely calm under such circumstances, like you. I know I would've lost it and probably attempted the stun clap on her father." Nagisa looked down and played with his hair ties.

"Why do you even wear them? You cut your hair a long time ago." Karma mentioned.

"Force of habit."

Karma looked up at the ceiling, thinking about Okuda and about how she must be feeling right now. He really doesn't want Manami to blame herself. If it's anyone's fault, it's his. He should've told Okuda about Akemi, or attempted to make her feel loved instead of making her feel even more insecure.