Chapter 12

(Nakamura is missing in that pic but... I thought the pic was cute!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person POV

"Woah!!!" The girls exclaimed as Nakamura held out her hand to show them the beautiful ring Asano had bought her.

Kanzaki leaned in closer to thoroughly inspect the piece of jewelry. "That looks expensive!"

Kayano nodded. "And you said all he wanted was your phone number?"

"Wow! I didn't know Asano could be that sweet!" Manami looked at the ring, her eyes sparkling with awe.

Even though the girls are supposed to give the guys something on Valentine's Day, Asano still bought Nakamura a ring to make her feel happy! That's so romantic!!

"Alright girls!" Nakamura pulled back her hand while blushing slightly, "God, your reactions are making me think this ring is actually a big deal..."

"IT IS!!" The others said in unison.

Well... Now I feel like I should really pay him back or something...

Nakamura gazed longingly at the gorgeous diamond on her hand. It was expensive. She knew that much. However, what still troubled her was that she still did not know why Asano would go out of his way to buy her such a beautiful yet expensive ring. And on Valentine's Day, no less.

"Look," she began, "he might've asked for my phone number as my way of paying him back, but he still hasn't called or texted or anything... Oh, Manami, you can't tell Karma about this! If he finds out, he would probably tease Asano and I don't want to give him more trouble..."

"MHM!" Manami nodded and placed her fist over her chest. "I promise I won't!"

Rio smiled thankfully.

Somehow, I have a feeling Karma will probably just figure it out by himself. Despite their rivalry, Asano and Karma have grown a little closer over the years.

"Talking about Valentine's Day, what did you girls do?"

Smiles quickly appeared on the girls' faces as they daydreamed about yesterday's events.

"Well," Manami began, "I'm finally in a relationship with Karma!"

The girls gasped and wooed as they playfully nudged Manami. For them, Okuda and Karma have been a thing since 3E. Both complimented each other's personality well. Everyone was aware of this; even Mr. Karasuma and Professor Bitch!

How funny. This is exactly how I expected they would react!

And so, the conversation continued.

Kanzaki told them about going to Mejiro with Sugino, and explained that she had been wanting to go out and explore for quite some time. Although a little heartbroken that they were going to be separated, the girls fully supported Yukiko on her decision, and wished her good luck, both on her entrance exam, and her relationship with Sugino.

Good. Kanzaki thought. I knew I was going to have their support! There's no doubt about it, these girls are my true friends!

"Well," Kaede continued, "I'm no longer pure."

Her blunt comment earned incredulous gasps from Kanzaki and Nakamura.