Fading Away-Chapter 19

Začať od začiatku

Everyone of them grabbed her, and at the same time hulled her up to it. They placed her on and wrapped her with Velcrow strapes, so she wouldn't fall out. They rushed over to the ambulance and I grabbed Mayumi, carrying her and rushing over to the truck.

They raise her into it and I stood right behind her. I see them closing the back door but I stop them...

"Wait let me go with her!"

"Are you any part of family?"

"No im her friend damn it!"

He shakes his head and began closing the door again but I stopped him. He shot me a worried look and sighed...

"Please!"

"Alright get on"

I jump into the back and sit down right besides y/n. He slammed the door shut and I hear the driver step on the gas. I jolt forward but regain my balance. One of the men from the ambulance was right next to y/n making sure she was alright.

I hold Mayumi closer to me and closed me eyes praying...

"Please Please let y/n be okay!"

G

I walk into the living room and plop myself on the couch. I take in a deep breath and sigh heavily, reaching over the coffee table to get the remote for the T.V.

I click the on button and start skipping through the channels. I hear a door open and  I look over my shoulder to see Asriel stepping out of his room...

"It's 3 in the afternoon Az and you were still sleeping?"

"Is that righ' mate? Welp, guess I was really tired from goin' place to place"

"Lazyass"

"You've got that right"

I chuckle under my breath and turn back over towards the T.V. And continue skipping through the channels. I stop to see breaking news and the Headline saying,"Woman saves a little girl from car accident and takes her own life instead". I stop clicking and see a helicopter hovering over a ambulance racing to the hospital.

Breaking News about a woman saving a little girl from being hit by a car. To our surprise this woman, Y/n L/n, has been missing for about a week and out of nowhere she appears to save the little girl. Lets see what witnesses have said at the scene...

I look over at Az with a confused expression across my face. He looks back at me with his arms crossed and shrugs...

"Oi, isn't that..."

"I doubt it. Any girl can be named y/n and I don't believe it's her who got hit"

I look back at the T.V to see a woman with brown short hair and a business suit speaking into the microphone.

"It's was horrifying, I was walking to work and I stop to hear tires screeching against concrete. I look over to see a little girl screaming and a woman jumping over her, wrapping her body around the little girl. I stood there traumatized as I see the car ramming into the woman, with the girl still in her grasps. Immediately I called the ambulance and luckily enough they were right around the corner"

Here is a picture of Y/n when she was last seen...

I lean over the couch, shocked to see y/n, the one that I knew, on T.V. I stood up on my feet and kicked the table into the wall, enraged...

"What the hell!!"

"Oh my fuckin' god it's really her G..."

"Ya think!"

I wrap my arms around my head and start scratching my skull roughly. My mind was completely messed up and I couldn't think straight. To many things were going on in my head for me to hear Az calling out my name...

"G!"

"What!"

"Look..."

He points at the T.V. And I look over to see her being pulled out of the ambulance next to the hospital. She was strapped down to a bed, her face covered in blood.

It cuts off to view the man speaking behind the news...

"They can't treat her like that!"

"G calm down..."

"How the hell do you expect me to calm down when I just saw her in pain! She's my pet!"

"Ok ok look just take a breather and we'll see wh-"

"No I'm going to her now!"

I turn back around and focused my energy beneath me, readying to teleport. I was angrier than ever but I feel a hand on my shoulder. I wip my head over my shoulder to see Az pulling me back.

"No don't! They'll kill you the moment they see in that hospital. You need to calm down and we're gonna have to wait and see how this turns out"

"So you expect me to sit still and wait what happens"

"Yes"

I growl under my breath and rip his grip off of me. I stomp towards my room and slam the door behind me. I open my closet and reach in to pull out a punching bag.

I carry it out and place it on a hook connected to the ceiling. It was black and had a gaster blaster with a yellow glowing eye on it. I walk over to my drawer to take out a long cloth.

I sit on my bed and wrap it around my bony hands. I make sure it's on tight and I stand up in front of the punching bag. I enraged with anger and regret so I begin kicking and punching it.

I swing left and right and do a couple of upper cuts and do some high kicks as well. I start hitting it faster and with one last hard punch I break it off the hook. I pant with exhaustion and I start to pace back and forth trying to calm myself down.

I sit on my head and slump over, rubbing my hands against my face...

"I'm coming for ya y/n... And that's a damn promise! I'll make sure of it"

Hey sorry for posting late but I was busy so here's one now and next chapter ain't gonna be happy just to giveyou a heads up. Anyways I'm gonna go now and I'll post next chapter soon...BAI BAI PEEPS!!!

-AFT3RH0Ur5