Twenty-three - Mr. & Mrs.

Start from the beginning

I smiled lovingly at him, "thanks babe."

"Do you feel like eating anything at all?"

I shook my head because all I wanted was to shower and rest. "Not now"

"Okay baby girl. Do you want to do anything today? It's our last day before we have to leave tomorrow morning."

My heart sunk a little because I did not want to go back home yet. I loved having him close to me all the time with his carefree alter ego. "Can we just stay in for a little bit and watch movies? We can go to the beach later?"

He smiled as if he knew I did not want to do much today, "we can stay in and watch movies babe, but for dinner we are taking a ride in the yacht. We can eat there and watch the sunset? It can be a nice ending to our vacation."

I nodded excited about getting to ride in his yacht. We both took long cold showers to freshen up and I decided to wear a white cotton dress with brown sandals. I let my hair down after I blow dried it then headed over to the living room to cuddle up with him. "What are we watching?"

"Whatever you want."

"How about you pick this time and I'll pick next time?"

He agreed and we ended up watching some action movie that he had been wanting to see for the last few weeks. I really did not care because I wasn't actually watching it. My headache was almost gone thanks to the medicine but I felt tired so I just cuddled up to him and rested. He smelled and looked delicious as usual with his beige pants and plaid gray and blue button down.

I could feel him gently playing with my hair and after only a few minutes I was sleeping peacefully. I woke up because I was tired of laying in the same position. It was already five in the afternoon which meant I had been sleeping for about five hours. I sat up and stretched while he looked at me. "You must have been really tired."

"Yeah I guess so, have you been seating here this whole time?"

He smiled and nodded, "you looked so comfortable I didn't want to move and wake you so I just ended up watching more movies."

"Thank you babe, but you're probably really hungry now aren't you?"

As if on cue his stomach grumbled and I laughed. He said, "I am actually hungry which is great because we should be heading to the yacht in around half an hour, dinner should be set up by then."

"Okay babe let me just freshen up a little and we can go?"

"Of course."

Alex's POV

I held her hand to help her on the yacht and smiled with excitement. I really loved anything that has to do with boats so I found it very enthralling to share this with her. She giggled which grabbed my attention, "what's funny?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck once we were on the yacht and kissed my lips gently, "the yacht's name is Mia?"

I laughed because I hadn't noticed that she noticed, "yeah it is, I wanted to name it after someone who has my heart."

She grinned at me and I interlaced my fingers with hers as I took her around the yacht showing her everything.

"I never thought a boat could be this big," she said. I laughed and walked her over to where dinner was set up. I held her seat for her as she sat down. The waiter that I had hired made sure to set up our food and drinks. She decided she would only drink water for tonight because she had enough alcohol yesterday. I laughed and drank my champagne. The box in my pocket felt like it was on fire and kept distracting me. I tried to keep my focus on here but I felt my heart beating faster every time that I thought of what I needed to do.