Laced - Chapter 39 (Rules, Fears, & Jealousy)

Disclaimer: This was written over 10 years ago, and the author no longer agrees with many of the concepts found in this story. Some of the content will be cringey and/or problematic. Please remember this is entirely fictional and does not represent the author's beliefs.

Twitter: dazzleizzy

Copyright © 2012-2023

~~

Niall's POV

"Sir." I announce myself, letting him know that I was here along with the rest of his upper slaves. We'd met him in the conference room behind the ballroom, just like he'd asked.

"Shut the door behind you." His head flicks up, and his eyes narrow when the fall on us. "I need to run you all through a few things."

Liam nods, and Louis shuffles on his feet. I speak. "Alright."

The door bursts open, Harry rushing in. "Sorry I'm late, I was getting Perrie."

Zayn ignores his entrance, and then begins to speak. "Alright, so you all know that we'll be hosting for some very important...guests of mine. It is extremely crucial that they are happy at all times. They are all well-known and respected slave Owners like myself. I expect you all to treat them like so."

We all nod, and he continues. "One thing - they will be around the lower slaves - all my girls. And they'll be touchy, and try..." I can see his fists are clenched, and he trails off.

"However, I can't do anything to stop that. All I can do is ask you all to keep your eyes open and peeled  and watch out for anyone...harassing the girls."

I narrow my eyes; I can tell that he doesn't like that these men will be touching the lower slaves at all, but he's trying hard to mask it.

"Basically, if you see anyone trying to pull them off and into the hallway to take them to a random room, I need you to stop them. Other than that...let them do what they want. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." We chorus.

"Good." He nods. "You all are dismissed - Harry, Niall, stay behind. I need to talk to you two separately."

Liam and Louis file out of the room quietly,  and I look over to Harry, who crosses his arms and shuffles on his feet. I shove my hands in my pockets, and keep my eyes on my feet.

"Harry."

"Sir." He responds calmly.

"You need to remember that all the guests won't know that you're a slave. And you need to maintain that. You must act like a slave Owner, and keep your distance from the rest so that nobody notices anything off about you." Zayn orders, his voice sharp.

"Yes, Sir."

"And stay with Perrie...I don't want you leaving her side unless it's absolutely necessary. Is that clear?"