Disclaimer

Hey everyone. A quick disclaimer:

I began writing this book in 2012, and a lot has changed since then. Looking back over what I had written (especially in the first 45 chapters or so) was interesting because a lot of the stuff was either cringey or problematic (or both), and I don't agree with a lot of it anymore.

The concepts of virginity, slavery, and other problematic ideas are all in some way a part of the original book, but I don't have time to edit them out, unfortunately especially since a large part of the plot revolved around such topics. Keep that in mind. I will try to clean up some of it if I find the time. I apologize in advance.

I will upload the chapters one by one on Mondays and Thursdays. The first one is out tomorrow.

Everything beyond this point is copyrighted.

If you would like to advertise your story, you may do so here! 🥰 Please do not advertise on any other parts of the story. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: This work is purely fictional. Do not associate the events and characters in the book with the actual members of One Direction, their girlfriends, or anyone that has been cast to play a role in the book.

Shall we start again?

Happy reading!

IS