Chapter 64 - (Unease)

Disclaimer: This was written over 10 years ago, and the author no longer agrees with many of the concepts found in this story. Some of the content will be cringey and/or problematic. Please remember this is entirely fictional and does not represent the author's beliefs.

Twitter: dazzleizzy

Copyright © 2012-2023

Zayn's POV

"All of you. Sit. Carl, get the fucking keys and take the cuffs off the girls." I command as we step into the security room. I'm absolutely fuming, and I don't know how I haven't punched someone yet.

They do as I say, and Carl unlocks the handcuff. Perrie's hands go up to her neck, rubbing at the bruises. Her eyes avoid Niall, who was glaring at the floor.

"Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?" I shout. "Niall!"

He sighs. "Harry's GPS signal alarmed us that he was off premises. And then the signal died."

"Did you locate the place where you last had contact with the GPS? Did you fucking send someone out after him?"

They're all going to get punished for this, with Harry's being the worst punishment, and Niall being next for not telling me right away and trying to force the information out using violence.

The look on his face confirms my suspicions. "You didn't fucking send out someone after him? What the fuck where you thinking!?" I let out an enraged breath. They've got to be fucking kidding me.

"I was trying to make sure it wasn't just a glitch-" Niall tries to defend himself.

I raise my hand to cut him off. "Shut the fuck up. Carl, get someone on Harry's trace immediately. Did every single one of you dipshits decide not to use your brain when this shit fucking happened?! Get someone on his trace immediately!"

"Right-" Carl says lamely, and then picks up the telephone to make a phone call.

I bring up my hand to the bridge of my nose, pinching it and letting out a breath. I needed to get all this shit spotted through with.

"Okay. You three," I point to both women and Niall, "follow me. Carl, once you fucking get someone on Harry's trail, notify me and let me know if anything happens. I don't care how miniscule the detail, I want to be notified of everything. Contact me through my phone. Alright?"

The security officer nods, and continues to make his phone call.

"You three," I turn to them again. "Follow me."

~~

I led them all to one of the small conference rooms, except this one was far from the ballroom, on the complete opposite side of the mansion.

When they all took their seats, I remained standing. I didn't how to start, or what to say.

"Can one of you care to explain what the fuck was going on when I found you all in the dungeons?" There, that's a start.

Perrie glares at Niall before looking up at me from her chair. "He fucking attacked me, thinking that I knew where Harry was. You should ask him what was going through his imbecile mind at that point in time." She snarls.

"They both fucking know," Niall spits back, "she was literally with Harry all week long, and he had to have said something." He reasons.

I turn to Perrie. "Did he say anything to you about this?"

"No," she looks away. "He never said anything to me." There's something new in her tone, something that I can't quite distinguish.

Niall lets out a snort of disbelief. "Yeah, right."