It was hard to describe how happy my Wolf was. She fed on Dylan’s touch.

Dylan had calmed down. His heart was beating at a regular rate and his hold on me softened. I felt him nuzzling his nose against my neck, inhaling my scent every so often.

It would be a bad moment to anger him, so I simply sat on his lap, enjoying the feeling of having him close.

We went to go eat at a restaurant in town before heading to the hotel. Everyone we came across looked at Dylan with respect. I noticed many Wolves around us. They all lowered their head when Dylan passed by them.

Dylan had his hand securely wrapped around my waist. To others, we looked like a loving couple being so close to each other. In reality, his reason for doing it was so that I wouldn’t run away.

It wasn’t like I could outrun him if I tried to escape. That plan had proven to be a train wreck the first time I tried it.

People from his pack looked at me curiously, probably wondering who the strange She-Wolf was.

Our meal was mostly silent. Whenever Dylan attempted a conversation, I would distract myself with something and ignore him.

Once he got fed up with my ‘childish behavior’, as he had called it, he made us leave the restaurant.

I tried to play the guilt card on him when we got into the car and drove toward the hotel.

“So you’re embarrassed to be seen with me?” I asked him, pretending to be hurt.

His eyes were on the road, but he turned to look at me when I spoke.

“What?” Dylan asked, sounding confused.

“You hurried me while we were eating. It’s like if you were humiliated by me. Dylan, do you not want people finding out I’m your mate, or what?” I made my voice crack during some words, hoping he would believe my act.

Dylan parked the car in front of the hotel and unbuckled his seat belt.

“I wasn’t embarrassed to be seen with you. Are you kidding? You’re beautiful. Why would I not want to show off my mate to everyone?” Dylan said, softly caressing my cheek and looking at me like I was the best thing in his world.

I almost forgot about my plan and fell for Dylan’s touch and words. Key word there was almost.

“Then why did you want us to leave so soon. Do you have a girlfriend or something?” I asked, pretending to be outraged. The thought of him being with someone else, really did hurt me.

“Of course not! You’re the only one. I only want you,” Dylan said, tugging on my hand, trying to get my attention.

“Then why did you make us leave?” I asked, even though I already knew the reason.

“Didn’t you want to get your stuff?” He asked me softly.

It was a sneaky way to reply to my question. I knew he thought I had warmed up to him, so he didn’t want to get me angry. I also knew he had made us leave the restaurant because the Wolves from his pack were seeing my cold attitude towards their Alpha.

“I do, but I was still hungry. I hadn’t eaten all day today,” I told Dylan, pouting. He grunted in his seat and ran his thumb over my pouting lower lip.

He was looking at me lustfully. It was just too easy to control this boy.

He brought his other hand to my waist and moved me forward to him. He teasingly bit my lower lip. I let out a moan and he went out of control. He started kissing me hungrily, with a hand gripping my waist and the other around my neck.

I could feel the domination he had over the kiss and I allowed him that. After all, I wasn’t planning to do that ever again.

His lips moved roughly against mine, desperately trying to have all of me with just that one kiss.

I pressed me hands on his chest softly pushing him away. When he stopped kissing me, I placed my hands around his neck, while his remained on my waist.

I was looking at his lips, not really having to pretend to be distracted by them. It was obvious we had been making out, with how red and swollen his lips were.

“I should go get my stuff before it gets any later,” I said to Dylan, sounding out of breath.

“Okay. We’ll stop by for some take out on the way home, yeah?” Dylan asked, short of breath as well.

I nodded my head and leaned forward to kiss him again. He immediately responded and started devouring my lips with his. I pulled away from him again and looked into his eyes which were once again a dark coal color.

“I’ll be right back,” I said, pecking him on the lips. He nodded his head and reluctantly let me go.

I got out of his car and grinned as soon as I was facing the other way. It had been too easy to escape. I only had to play nicely.

Comment and vote if you'd like:D Cheers!