c . 11

so excited to run around the whole day tomorrow.

no sarcasm actually, i love running so much.

idk it's weird. just the feel of wanting to go faster and your jagged breathing and the wind blowing against your skin as you try to race the sun as is seems to be traveling across the sky and you're traveling on the land, challenging it to a duel.

i should stop ok bye

***

Tyler Joseph

i can't believe how stupid i was. i fell in love with someone who just wanted sex.

i've always been an idiot.

my phone buzzes for the eighteenth time in the last hour.

jishwa : Tyler, please, I don't care if you don't answer. Just read this, at least... I love you. I always have. When we got picked to be partners for the art project, I almost bursted with happiness. Then, at a party, Simon dared me to take your virginity. I accepted because, honestly, I wanted to. You're perfect. Amazing. I would gladly be that lucky person. I don't want it to be any person other than me. I was so mad when I heard that Brendon only thought of you as a friend. I just wanted you to be happy and he broke your heart. But then you started spending more time with me. I was so happy. You were happy. How many times do I have to say happy in this text for you to believe me?

a frown creeps on my face.

why?

he came crawling back to me because he "loved" me.

tiller : What was the prize of taking my virginity?

jishwa : OH THANK THE LORD, YOU ANSWERED!!!

jishwa : There wasn't a prize. Simon didn't say anything about one, anyway.

i stare at my phone.

should i forgive him?

yes, you should make him happy again. you still love him.

no, make him jealous. he'll then see how stupid he was. make a jealous josh. it was his fault so he deserves to see you showing affection towards someone else.

i think.

long and hard.

i choose the latter over the former.

***

long and hard.

jUS LIKE MY

never mind

i hope you know what former and latter are.

if not, let me give an explanation.

out of two options, for example cupcakes and brownies, the first one listed is the former. the second one listed is the latter. choosing the latter over the former means choosing the brownies over the cupcakes.

ALSO ARE YOU SURPRISED I CAN ACTUALLY USE GOOD GRAMMAR??

me too.

- sara xo