c . 13

hey there hannah i see you

now i have two friends reading my trash story yay at least im getting somewhere ;))

don't worry i checked whose chapter it was beforehand aren't i efficient

***

Tyler Joseph

"who is he hanging out with?" i ask about josh at lunch. i'm sitting with troye, connor and another kid named tyler.

they call me ty and him tyler so it doesn't get confusing.

"i don't know that kid..." tyler says as troye shrugs.

"i think his name is alex or andre or something, i don't know. he's super quiet in all of his classes so no one really knows about him," connor says. he takes a bite of his salad.

"oh," is all i say. i keep watching josh. he never looks at me once, just keeps on laughing with the black-haired kid.

he leans his head back, upside-down, laughing and shaking his shoulders.

i miss that laugh.

"you know, i don't see what he sees in him," i blurt out.

"patrick and pete?" connor asks.

"no, josh and that emo kid," i say, gritting my teeth.

the bell rings and i shoot up to go to my next class with troye.

as we're walking, troye turns to me.

"you never talk about anyone but josh, y'know..." he says.

my eyes grow wide. "oh, sorry..." i say.

"it's been a week and all you've done is stare at him and that other guy. if you want him back that much, just get him back," he says, looking sad.

"but-" i start.

"you do want him back and don't tell me otherwise," he snorts.

i sigh. "i'll think about it. he still doesn't have my trust back," i sneer.

i can't want him back, after what he did...

he did say he didn't use you. he loves you and you love him. get him back.

are you going to take him back? really? after what he did? you really are gullible, huh?

you know what?

josh...

here i come.

***

i'm crying.

i just told a girl i don't really like something i've never told anyone ever.

what are my life choices gotta zayn brb

-sara xo