c . 17

hey

***

Tyler Joseph

"that was awesome!" i exclaim, bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet.

i hear josh mutter, "he's so cute."

i decide to tease him. "who is? are you cheating on me? after i finally accept you back?" i ask, horrified.

josh's eyes grow wide and he freaks out. "no! i'm not cheating on you! i meant, um..." he says, looking at his shoes.

"you meant what?" i ask, smirking.

"isaidyouweresocuteandnotanyoneelseipromiseiloveyoutyler," josh says, extremely fast.

i giggle and walk over to troye who's standing with andre.

"there you are!" andre says, walking up to josh. "did you like it?"

josh smiles. "yeah, it was awesome!"

i look at troye. "how about you? did you like it?" i ask.

troye nods frantically. "it was so much fun, all of the drops and loops!"

the drops. the second one.

when josh kissed my cheek, it shut me up for the rest of the ride.

"oh, yeah. you guys haven't properly met yet," josh says, snapping me out of my thoughts. he gestures to the andre kid. "this is andy."

oh. it was andy not andre... oops?

"hi, i'm tyler," i say, smiling at him.

"i'm troye," troye says from beside me.

"h-hi..." andy says, shyly. he looks at the ground.

josh's breath warms my ear. "he gets anxious around people he isn't sure he can trust. but once he trusts you, he's hilarious and the nicest person you'll ever meet," he whispers.

andy looks up at us and smiles awkwardly.

"should we all hang together for the rest of the time?" troye questions.

"i don't see why not," josh says. "andy, is that alright?"

andy nods. his face lights up. "hey! i'll treat you all to some cotton candy! let's go!" he grabs me and troye's hand while josh follows, laughing.

***

"thank you, andy," troye says.

we're all sitting at a small table. i'm across from andy with troye on my left and josh on my right.

"yeah, thanks andy," josh and i say in unison.

"mhm," andy replies, a mouthful of cotton candy.

everyone laughs.

honestly, the day couldn't get any better.

but it could get worse.

a the sight i fucking see made it worse.

***

OHOHOHO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING

- sara xo