c . 15

this is fucking chapter 15 i'm crying

this book is getting so far, thank you for 200+ reads this is insane ❤️

there's now not three of my friends reading this trash, there's way more. all of my readers are my frens :::::))

dishies

***

Tyler Joseph

"have you worked it out with josh yet?" troye asks. he asked me to go to the carnival with him so we're on our way now.

"not yet... he's still with that andre kid," i say, scowling at the mention of the guy who stole my josh away.

"eh. you'll figure it out," troye says.

he parks the car and we get out, looking around at the carnival. the smell of fresh french fries straight out of the fryer enters my nose. i can't help but want to get some right when we enter the carnival.

troye and i look at each other. he smelt them, too.

we just nod and burst out laughing.

***

i pick up a fry and shove it in my mouth.

"these fries are so good..." troye moans from the other side of the table.

"damn, does eating fries have to get sexual with you?" i laugh, picking up another fry. and another.

"hell yeah," troye says, smirking.

pretty soon, both of our fries are gone and we head to go on some rides.

"have you heard? there's a new ride, we should go on it!" i hear a familiar voice say, somewhere in the crowd of people.

troye heard them too and we head to the new ride. it's a roller coaster called, "the tornado." weird name for a roller coaster is what you might think.

but, no. not this roller coaster. it has spins, drops, loops, twists and turns... everything you could imagine, all built into one roller coaster. there are seven cars, all holding two people.

troye counts the people in front of us and grins. "we're going on next!" he exclaims.

"yes!" i exclaim, as well.

soon, we're all filing in the cars. there's two open seats in different cars so troye and i have to part ways. i sit down next to the person, not looking up at them until i buckle my seatbelt.

and when i do look up at them, my eyes meet their mocha ones.

***

MWAHAHAHAHAHA ok i'll stop.

i have soccer practice soon so i won't update again until tomorrow or the day after since tomorrow is my birthday. ;)) my daughter is older than me but its ok, right, joshuandtyler ?

- sara xo