c . 22

i lied last chapter apparently my updating schedule sucks ass (: sometimes i barely even realize that this story exists, my life is such a mess ((::::

***

Tyler Joseph

after cleaning up the mess we made, i look to josh.

"did i make it up to you?" i ask, innocently.

josh looks me over and grins. "you're off the hook for now."

i squeal and tackle him. "yay!" i shriek.

"woah! calm down, ty," josh says, laughing.

i pout at him and cross my arms.

wait, what does this make us?

i look at him and take in all of his features. the fading dye in his hair, his beautiful eyes that sparkle when he's in the sunlight, his lips that are so soft when you touch your own to them.

he's so perfect, to think that i hated him at one point. to think that i didn't want to be his partner in that dreadful art project. to think that i always pushed him away for someone who didn't even like me back.

but he's not mine just yet and i don't know how to make him mine.

should i ask josh? should josh ask me? what if he just wants to stay the way we are? what if he just felt bad for me when i found out about brendon? i don't even feel love for brendon anymore, why would he still be playing at this game?

"are you alright, ty?" josh asks softly.

i notice i've been staring at him and muttering under my breath.

"oh, what? yeah, sorry..." i say, trailing off.

in a split second, josh knocks me over and is looking down at me with a huge goofy grin on his face.

"talk to me, baby," he says.

"what?" i ask.

"i'm going blind from this sweet, sweet craving, woah!!" josh sings.

"oh my god, i hate you!" i exclaim, laughing.

"let's lose our minds and go fucking crazy!" he sings out, obviously holding back laughter.

i join him, singing out, "i keep on hoping, we'll eat cake by the ocean!"

bursting into laughter, i roll him over, gaining dominance.

"i fucking love you," i whisper, kissing his forehead. "i love you, i love you, i love you." i kiss both of his cheeks and his nose. "i really fucking love you." i kiss his lips and he pulls me close.

i don't want to ever move from this position. me on top of josh, holding his cheeks in my hands, pressing our lips together as he holds my hips.

i don't want anything to ever change.

but i know that if i wish for that, i might jinx it.

***

hi there i started this chapter a few days ago and just finished it the day it's being published lololol lena hates me and im sad lololol kms

- sara xo