c . 28

guys we're almost at chapter 30 what if i just randomly ended this book right where it is would you hate me i would hate me too

i mean i already do so

also i know lana isn't her real name but lana is really cute knowing what type of character she's going to be trust me on this one even if you know you probably shouldn't because im the one who said i would start updating every other day or something but then didn't update for three months so sorry

***

Tyler Joseph

"lana, over here!" i exclaim. i'm waiting for josh outside of get air.

lana comes speed-walking over and smiles. "hey, ty! are you ready for the time of your life?!" she exclaims.

"absolutely!" i squeal. lana, josh and i were planning on coming to get air and just spending our day here. (idk what its called wherever you guys live or wherever this story takes place so get air works right its a jumpy place)

"talk about how much fun you're going to have without me, that's okay," i hear josh's voice from behind lana and i.

i turn around and hug him. "it's not our fault you're late though."

***

i bounce on the trampoline and get ready to do a backflip.

doing one, i hear lana say my name. "tyler, tyler! watch this!"

i watch as lana does several flips and moves with a dropped jaw.

"what the hell?! where did that come from?!" i say.

lana smirks, still bouncing. "i take gymnastics. i aspire to be an olympic gymnast one day."

"that's so cool!" i say.

"lana, ty, over here!" i hear josh exclaim from wherever he is.

i turn to see him pointing at an obstacle course. "that looks so fun!" i say.

after getting stuck in the obstacle course a few times, falling off the tightrope and getting out in bounce dodgeball, the two hours of our get air experience is over.

"that was so much fun," lana says, putting her shoes back on. "i'm going to go get a drink at the fountain over there, okay?"

josh and i nod as she walks over and we put our shoes back on.

i look at the bracelet that was given to us to know when our session was over.

"you know what? on second thought, i just want to leave," i hear lana say as she stomps back over.

"what happened?" i ask. i look behind her at the fountain and see a guy holding his nose as blood drips from it.

"guy kept touching my butt. the first time i thought it was a mistake so i ignored it but when he squeezed it, i punched him," lana snorts. "are we going or what?"

i nod.

***

- cream cheese daddy