c . 26

i hate myself for not updating its been two months wtf have i been doing

actually i can answer that

life

i've had this update half made for these two months and guess who is just now updating

***

Tyler Joseph

"bye, mom!" i say, kissing her cheek.

i've made up my mind.

i'm going to josh's house to spend the night and ask him out, although he doesn't know the last part.

i just hope i won't back out.

***

i walk up to his door and raise a fist to knock before the door swings open.

"hi," josh says, smiling. he's in a red shirt and black jeans.

"going somewhere?" i ask.

josh laughs. "yep, with you. you can bring your stuff to my room, we're going to the movies."

my eyes widen. "wait, what? since when?"

josh's eyes grow uncertain. "do you not want to go? that's okay, we can stay here. it's all up to you..."

i smile at the red haired boy i love and wrap him in a hug. "i'll be back."

i head to josh's room, putting my stuff in a small pile in the corner. i sigh and take in the smell of his room. he never fails to keep it smelling good, unlike some people.

"alright, i'm ready, josh!" i exclaim, heading back to the door. josh is still where i left him, although, with a flower in his hand.

"what's that--" i start.

"tyler... i know this is long overdue (like this update ahahaha i hate myself), but," josh stops for a second, and suddenly music starts playing. i look to where it's coming from to see my mom rushing out of the room. "will you be my boyfriend?"

***

i shortened this update because i wanted it out so here you go lovelies

- cream cheese daddy