c . 9

whose chapter is this again?? i literally jUST published the last chapter what's wrong sara.........!!

wait i got this... AHA IT'S TYLER!!

i'm so smart damn

***

Tyler Joseph

i let out the seventh sigh of the hour.

it's been an hour since josh left because his mom wanted him home.

i kissed him because i wanted to know what i felt for him. the rush... it's just so unexplainable. his lips are so soft...

i groan in anger. why did he have to leave?

i suddenly remember the frustration in his eyes as his mom told him to come home.

when did i even fall for him...?

when i invited him over after brendon friend-zoned me, i realized he might be the one i want.

and now i know. he is the one i want.

everything. his smile to his hair. his personality to the shake of his shoulders when he laughs.

i want joshua dun.

and i will get joshua dun.

***

i sit in bed for a while, thinking about josh when my phone buzzes.

as fast as a snake, i reach over and grab it.

jishwa : hey, sorry i had to leave right during our........

jishwa : session.

jishwa : we should finish it another time ;))

i can feel my face heat up fast. a small smile creeps on my face.

tiller : we should ;))

jishwa : i've got to go, i'll see you tomorrow at school. bye tyty.

so fast? ughh...

i start to type out a goodbye and wonder if i should put a heart emoji.

don't do it, stupid. he'll think you're weird.

do it! he wouldn't have kissed back if he didn't like you. he even said you guys should finish where you left off!

if you do it, you're risking your friendship. josh will go back to normal and avoid you. you'll never get the man of your dreams.

tiller : bye joshy

without.

the.

heart.

***

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?! NINE CHAPTERS IN AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN WRITER'S BLOCK YET!

if you didn't know, i get writer's block so damn often and it gets so annoying. i couldn't write for two full months before. i had no clue where i was going with my story for literally two months. that's bad.

- sara xo