c . 21

hi so chapters will start being a regular thing unless i get really discouraged again lol also hi 15 followers i changed my name i used to be @//sarastical but now im @//fullydun

***

Joshua Dun

i take a bite of my pancake. i look over at tyler who's wolfing down his seconds.

"alright, i'm ready for sixths!" andy says, bouncing in his seat.

brendon laughs, bringing more pancakes to the table. he looks kind of funny with an apron saying "world's number 1 dad" on it.

andy takes a huge bite of pancake, filling his mouth. he tries to say something but all that comes out is, "hnghahghngghaaghn."

troye laughs. "geez, how much can you fit in your mouth?"

andy swallows the mouthful of pancake and looks troye straight in the eye. "care to find out?" he asks, smirking devilishly.

i see tyler's eyes grow wide in the corner of my vision.

troye winks at andy, obviously holding back laughs, and everyone bursts into laughter with him.

***

"bye, brendon!" tyler chirps as brendon waves back. "bye, andy! bye, troye!"

the three boys wave as brendon pulls out of the driveway and drives away.

tyler turns to me, sighs, then flops his head on my chest.

i laugh. "tired?" i ask.

"full. those pancakes were so good though..." he says.

i bend down and lift him off the ground, carrying him bridal style to the couch.

"weee!" he squeals, flailing his arms.

just barely missing my face, his arm flings right by.

"hey!" i protest, laughing. "you almost hit me!"

tyler smirks. "maybe i was trying to."

"oh really?" i set him down on the couch and climb on top of him.

"w-what are you doing?" he stutters, looking up at me with wide eyes.

"this," i smirk. i start to tickle him and he bursts out laughing.

"h-hey!! stop... st-stop that! joooshhhh!!!" tyler says in between bursts of laughs.

"but why should i? you tried to hit me..." i tease, not stopping the mad tickles i'm giving tyler.

"n-no i didn't! i-i was j-just j-joking!! josh!" tyler giggles.

"what was that? you're stuttering..." i say, smirking.

"iwasnottryingtohityoujoshnostop!!" he squeals. his body is flailing, trying to get away from my hands.

i stop tickling him and stand up. "hm..." i say. "the look in your eyes says that you're lying. i don't like liars."

i spin around and cross my arms.

"josh! i wasn't lying! i mean, maybe a little bit, but... i wasn't, i promise!" he pleads.

i ignore him and start walking to my room.

before i get to the first step of the stairs, tyler grabs me by my shirt and yanks me back.

"i can make it up to you, y'know..." he says, trailing his eyes downward.

***

hi there you should follow hoenestliars bc thats a pretty cool account huh ((:::

- sara xo