c . 24

we're so close to 800 reads im crying once we get 1k im doing a face reveal because i love you all

edit: we have 800!! i'm actually so happy ohmy (:

***

Tyler Joseph

every time i'm with josh i think about if we're official or not. we hold hands whenever we're walking together, we kiss and hug... hell, even when someone asks if we're dating, we just blush and don't answer.

what even is our bloody relationship?

"tyler, are you in there?" troye asks, gently poking my forehead.

"yeah, sorry, what?" i ask, feeling guilty for not paying attention.

"we were just talking about how we should go to the water park a few towns over," andy says, bouncing on the balls of his feet. he was obviously the one who came up with the idea.

"it's the middle of march, andy," i say, laughing.

"yeah, exactly! that way we can plan!" andy squeals.

"planning months in advance to go to a water park two towns over," i say. "sounds great."

"you're such a party pooper," brendon frowns.

"at least i don't poop at parties," i say, looking at andy and cocking an eyebrow.

andy goes bright red. "hey!" he says, covering his mouth. "it was one time," he whispers.

"the hell? what happened?" brendon asks.

andy glares at me. "what happened at that party stays at that party, got it, joseph?" he says.

i nod frantically, laughing.

the others join, too.

it's pretty cool to have things like this. but there's always the one problem.

the boy sitting to my right, pushing at his food quietly, running his left hand through his hair every once in a while.

i wonder if he's having the same thoughts as me? probably not, but i still can't help to wonder.

***

"um, so your teacher left me some notes on what you're supposed to do today..." the substitute math teacher says, shuffling through some papers.

i yawn and look down at my phone.

tyleeeeer: hi

jishwa: we're both in class wyd

tyleeeeer: there's a sub in math and she's so boring

jishwa: that must suck

"at least i'm not as boring as your conversations with that jishwa dude," a voice says behind me. "you two dating?"

i turn around to see the sub whose name i already forgot.

"i-i..." i stutter, shutting my phone off and looking down. "i don't know."

***

joshuandtyler has more chapters than me this isn't good so i'm going to start spilling chapters out of my ass for the next few days so say hi to me bitches

- cream cheese daddy