c . 20

this update is long overdue, sorry 🙃🙃🙃🙃 also, i suck at writing in third person so

now, i promised for a long chapter 20, celebrating how far we've come and now it's come to my attention that we have about 400 reads!!! thank you so much ❤️❤️

now, for the long awaited chapter...

ALSO MY MOM IS LEGIT RIGHT NEXT TO ME SO 🙃

***

Narrator

tyler lets go of josh's dick with a pop and looks up at the watermelon-haired boy with lust in his eyes.

josh's eyes sparkle with the same feeling but stronger. he aggressively flips tyler over and onto his hands and knees.

he rubs his length against tyler's hole. "tell daddy how much you want it," josh growls.

tyler reaches down and grabs his own dick, stroking fast. "daddy, please give it to me," he moans out. unaware, he bucks his hips back against josh.

josh shakes a finger in tyler's face. "not yet. how much do you want it?"

tyler whines. "daddy, i want it so much, please give it to me!"

at that, josh enters tyler without warning. tyler yelps, with pain and pleasure.

josh stops, letting tyler get used to the feeling.

and it just goes uphill at that.

tyler gets used to josh's length and josh thrusts in and then out. faster and then faster.

tyler has a mix of feelings going on, a small pain, the strong feeling of pleasure. everything.

"i'm close, daddy!" tyler moans out, still stroking his own length.

josh continues to thrust. "me t-"

josh pulls out and climaxes all over tyler's back. tyler does so as well, all over his front.

heaving a huge sigh, tyler flops down.

and wakes up.

tyler's eyes shoot open and at once he sees josh hovering over him.

josh isn't looking at tyler, almost as if, if he does, he'll regret it immediately.

"tyler, are you okay? you were... talking in your sleep," josh says, still looking away from tyler.

tyler's eyes grow wide. what had he heard? "y-yeah, i'm fine. did you hear what i said?"

josh looks around at the sleeping bodies of andy, brendon and troye. he then looks at tyler. "yeah..." he says.

tyler's mouth drops and he tries to stand up and run to the bathroom, but before he does, josh grabs his arm and yanks the brunette back towards him.

"don't worry, it's okay," josh whispers.

tyler could feel the pink-haired boy's boner as they were held close to each other.

"hey, daddy..." tyler says, suddenly pulling away from josh.

josh's eyes grow wide.

"want to complete that dare?" the brunette says, grabbing josh's hand and leading him towards the bathroom.

"i don't smell very good, tyler..." josh says.

"then we can just take a shower..." tyler says, taking off his shirt, revealing an attractive chest.