"Hmm?" I hummed in reply. 

"We need to call Scott." 

****

After finding a new and improved dead pool list showing up randomly at the printer, we decided to take the other list we had decoded to Parrish to see if he could figure out any information about the names that we had discovered. "Well, it's not another dead pool that's for sure. More like an already dead pool." 

"So, all of them?" I asked, leaning against the desk next to Parrish while Stiles stood on the other side. "All dead?"

Parrish nodded, "Yup, all within the last ten years. All suicides and all at the exact same place." 

"Eichen House." 

Hearing those two words made my skin crawl, "Of course." 

Standing up from his desk Parrish turned his gaze towards me, "That's all the information I have for you guys, hopefully it helped some. I have to get back out there and finish some paperwork before Sheriff gets back, if you need anything just yell." 

"Sure thing, Autumn's pretty good at that." 

My eyes narrowed towards Stiles before I turned back towards Parrish, "Will do, thanks so much for the help." 

"Anytime." With that he was walking back out towards the front desk of the station, leaving just Stiles and I sat at the desk. 

I let out a sigh before taking a seat and letting my body relax, "Maybe Eichen has something about these deaths that we can find, like, books or something." 

"Autumn, Eichen isn't a library. You need a warrant to get files from there." Stiles stated before also taking a seat.

Resting my elbows on the table I leaned a little more towards him, "My grandmother left me a list of ten suicides, including her own. There's no way there isn't a reason why. Could there be anyone there that would be willing to help us?" 

He took a moment to think, his face scrunching up like he always. "No...but there might be someone willing to take a bribe." 

"And that would be?" 

"Brunski." 

Stiles had a point, in the short time I was in Eichen I could tell he was a slime ball. He seemed like the type that could be bought, and I was willing to try anything we could to figure all of this out before it drove me completely insane. "You know what, you may have a point." I said, quickly checking the time on my phone before standing up from my spot and gathering my things. "We could go later tonight, or tomorrow at some point when I'm not meeting with Sam and Dean."  

"Woah, wait..if you wanna go later or tomorrow then where are you going now?" He followed my actions and stood up from his chair as well. 

"The bonfire." 

His eyes narrowed, "You would rather go to the bonfire and party than to figure this out?" 

I swung my bag onto my shoulder before crossing my arms over my abdomen, "It's not that...it's just, I told someone I would meet them at the bonfire tonight, and if we go later we'll definitely have a better shot at getting brunski alone." 

"Oh, are you meeting Lydia and Malia or something?" 

"Isaac." 

Rather than his eyes being narrowed at this point, they were the size of baseballs. He blinked rapidly a few times before speaking, "Isaac? Am I thinking of the right Isaac? Scarf wolf?" 

"Yeah, he invited me to go with him, so I said yes." I shrugged, wishing this conversation would end before it decided to take a turn. I knew this would happen eventually, I was just hoping to avoid it for as long as possible.