Chapter 25: Crying was always an option

As the sense of home and comfort comes back to mind as the tall trees and foggy forests come into view along side me, I stare out the window and smile gently as I rest my head against it.

"Hey you okay?" Damien whispers gently as his hands light presses on my shoulder.

Nodding my head without looking at him, my hand fishes to find his and I squeeze his hand lightly to reassure him.

As the trees start coming more and more closer to the destination I'm dreading,

Okay at this point in time I sure as hell regret every single thing I've done since I've been gone,

Starting from point A when I decided to leave home.

I sure do admire my confidence though, but it's minor compared to my anxious fear right about now.

"You sure got a tight grip for someone's who is acting pretty chill" Damien jokes playfully as he tugs on my hand getting my attention.

Wincing slightly I apologise and let go of his hand.

"Sorry" I smile biting down on my bottom lip nervously as I look back out the window.

"You know we could always turn back around and I'll keep you away forever?" Ria says breaking my silence and train of thought.

Just as my eyes skim past the trees fast, I find myself gazing nervously at the set of wooden gates I have been welcomed with nearly every morning.

Stretching the insides of my arms in anxiousness I take a deep breath to try and calm my nerves.

"Too late, should have offered me that hours ago" I murmur quietly.

As we approach the gate and the guards emerge from the trees, they take one look at Ria in the front seat and smile welcoming at her sudden visit.

And wait for it, and wait for it...

"What brings you....here" Gary says dragging out his words happily until he peeks behind Ria.

"Rosie?..is that really you?" He leans closer to the car  as he says this with worry and relief covering his features.

Smiling weakly I cringe slightly and wave slightly to Gary and bob who's standing there surprised by my appearance.

Looking between me and a grinning Ria, Gary's eyes get snapped out of this trance when bob secretly bumps Gary's shoulder coughing awkwardly.

"What?" I Gary whispers by the way he looks at him questioningly.

Following bobs eyes, Gary squints his eyes tighter looking at the figure sitting snugly next to me who is eyeing out the two guards.

As a few seconds pass, Gary's eyes go large and he try's to cover up his expression by coughing awkwardly and pushes himself and bob out of the way as the gate opens.

Looking briefly to my side I look into Damien's reassuring eyes and calm down a few levels as he smiles that whole hearted smile of his.

Smiling in return the moment I look back out the window to the large house in front of me, And as expected the panic comes back up, resting right in the pit of my stomach.

Going back to scratching the insides of my arms in anxiousness, I feel Damien's worried eyes on me the whole time.

I want to tell him I'm okay, I really do.

But the thing is I'm not, I'm not okay and my thoughts won't formulate into actual words so I guess I'm alone to deal with this.

"Look Rosie" Ria turns around with a serious expression on her face and looks me in the eye

Turning my head, I feel the car start to get near, and in seconds we should be there.

"I've been in a similar situation like this as you know quite well" Ria says trying to hide her grin and then quickly composes herself for my sake.

"So the best advice I'm gonna give you is the best and most probably effective plan" Ria says nodding to herself in thought and then shifting her eyes back to me while I'm watching her in hope, "Cry".

Scoffing Damien looks at her with a raised brow.

Well if that wasn't my original plan, then I don't have anything else to help me.

Stupid instincts will kick in and I'll cry like a little baby to my brothers.

"Are those really your words of wisdom for this type of situation?" He says rolling his eyes.

Glaring at him she looks back at me,

"Look, it always works. Butter up the twins first and then Chris and then big boss. I really don't know IF it'll work, because obviously you did way worse than me- ouch!" Ria groans rubbing her arm from where her mate flicked her.

Well if I wasn't scared shitless, I am now.

As the car stops abruptly, my eyes widen and I'm looking to all of them with alarm clear.

"You can do this" Damien smiles leaning in to kiss my head, "I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise" he whispers briefly before getting out and coming around to my side.

Stepping out of the car with shaky legs, I place my arms around my body tightly and watch as the guys get the bags out of the trunk and leave me and rai alone at the front steps.

Taking a step forward without waiting, I try and prep myself for the next few minutes which decide my outcome.

One step forward- don't cry...another step- don't you dare cry..

Snapping my eyes away from the top view of the house I reach the first set of concrete steps and look up abruptly as the doors rips open in fast motion.

Feeling everyone stop and freeze behind me, my sole focus is now not on them.

Don't freak out...don't cry.

Widening my eyes in pure panic, my jaw starts to wobble as tears fill my eyes and my promise I made just a few seconds ago fades when all four of my brothers come into view with anger and relief written on their faces.

And let the tears flow.

Dropping my arms from around my body, I let out a whine and choke out a cry as tears and the shakes racket my body from head to toe.

Stepping forward I go to move, talk, do something, but it's like my body can't operate. The first move to walk toward them, I collapse into an Asian style sitting and wrap my around my head as I let the cries come loud and known.

"I'm sor..sorry!" I choke out in between sobs.

__________________

Okay guys, I owe you's all an apology.

IM SO SORRY GUYS!!

Please forgive me for making you's wait for a long time for me to update.

Ill be updating more, and if you guys give me positive feedback and vote😏😉I'll update frequently and asap lol.

Thanks guys, hope you enjoy your read!! Tell me how I done in this chapter?!