Chapter 23: He's mine

"Well well well, I knew I smelt something dirty and sweaty going on around here" Alexa winks as me and Damien make an appearance in the sitting room, hand in hand.

Gasping a shake my head furiously as I blush beet red.

Oh god! How embarrassing can this get!

As Ria and Alexa laugh, Jason glares at Damien as he exits the room, making him chuckle lowly as he presses me into his side.

Looking to Alexa I narrow my eyes and they both stop laughing and in its place is a grin of amusement.

"I'm just kidding, geez" Alexa breaths out holding her hands up in surrender, "I'm just messing around, I already knew he was here anyways. Pretty obvious when an alpha enters your territory with no backup" Alexa grins cheekily as she and Ria smile madly at us.

Yep, it definitely could get worse at this point!

"And when you think about it now" Ria buts in as she thinks, "you could have been killed Damien..Damm! All that for a girl" Ria rolls her eyes playfully.

Sensing her playfulness in her sentence Damien smirks shaking his head at them as he grabs my hands in front of my lap and entwines our fingers together.

Feeling my cheeks aflame with heat, I smile like a total idiot and look up seconds later from our entwines hands and look at them,

"She's not just a girl..she's my mate, my beautiful mate for that fact" Damien hums as he kisses the side of my head softly.

Hearing giggles from the girls, I ignore them and look up to my gorgeous looking mate and smiles brightly at his sweetness.

You know, until now I haven't even realised he's not even wearing a shirt...weird. I guess he should do it more often then ahah.

Well it doesn't bother me, but I don't want any other girl looking at my mate, so I think I'll mention it to him to keep his shirt on when we get home.

Giving me a whole teeth smile he rubs his large yet soft hand on the small of my back and kisses me gently once again, but this time on the lips.

Feeling myself weaken at the knees, I melt into the kiss instantly and feel his arms circle around my waist as he feel my body go weak under his spell.

Just as his soft lips start to part and I get the excited feeling that he's going to deepen the kiss, my hands are ripped from his body and I'm suddenly moved away from the warm was of his body.

Hearing a growl rumble beneath Damien's chest, I look I've to him.

Gasping as reality falls back in place I blush beet red as I realise what we did in a public scene and feel the heat rush throughout my body.

Feeling a tinge but annoyed that it didn't last long tough, I look up to see Jason looking at Damien with a pointed stare and protective arms around me, as Damien stands there and glares back in the same amount of hatred.

Huffing in annoyance I look at Alexa with pouted lips and plead with her, although when I looked to her she was glaring at her mate.

As I'm in Jason's hold and struggling to get out, I look to the side and see Arabella come out with her phone in hand and stop abruptly as she sees the situation I'm in.