Chapter 18: Ive decided...

Enjoy my peoples!!✌🏻️✌🏻😌🤓😘

Sorry about the late updates, I promise to be faster lol!
____________________________________

Currently me, Ria and Alex's were sitting out the back on the cushion chairs. Ria and her mate arrived a little bit over two hours ago and since then we have been sitting out here while Ria forced me to explain for the first hour.

She wasn't mad, in fact she said she was proud of me.

I was surprised but I had a small gut feeling that she wasn't gonna explode on me.

In her own words she said, "it's a good thing you did what you did Rosie. You deserve to be happy, young and ..better, and if this is the road to your happiness then I'm happy as well"

Yes I leaked a few tears, we all did obviously, but that was the last time we cried. Since then we've had a fun and happy chat, well I guess until now..

Feeling my curiosity get the better of me I speak up about the things I desperately want answers to, but then don't want.

Looking up at Ria and Alexi engage in talk, I interrupt then when they take a break to drink their hot chocolates.

"How is Damien?" I murmur quietly, just enough for Ria to hear me.

Eyeing the both of us out, I see Ria decide in her mind if she should answer or not.

"Please Ria..." I plead weakly.

Preparing for her to talk, I see rias eyes soften with sadness.

This can't be good.

"Look, it might sound bad bad really, it's not" Ria breaths out with a forced smile,

Preparing to hear the worse I pull my legs up to my chest and hug my arms around my legs watching Ria.

"As you may already know, he's still trying to look for you, especially now that he's getting the alpha title and all. I'm not gonna lie, he looks like hell" Ria breaths out looking at me sadly.

Sucking in a breath I force the tears away as guilt floods throughout my body.

As I bite my lip to stop my wolf from whimpering, I calm her down with soothing words.

Just as Ria sees this, her eyes soften and she starts to slowly smile.

"He's acting like a girl after a break up really" Ria beams turning happy.

Chuckling softly, Ria continues.

As my breathing starts to calm I can feel my face wanting to break out in a smile but can't just yet.

"Instead of refusing to eat and punching the bag everyday, he's walking around the pack house with a depressed puppy dog face and camps out in your room for ages till he needs to restock on chocolate and chips" Ria chuckles playfully.

As Ria takes a break to laugh, Alex's starts as well as a small grin starts to pull at my lips.

"I swear it's the funniest and cutest thing ever!" Ria calms down from laughing, "ohh but this is a good one! last week, I was walking down the hall and heard someone yelling in your room. As curious and weird as I am, I opened the door and saw him laying on your bed with chips in his hands, he was yelling at the tv which was playing teen wolf" Ria laughs, "it was the part when Scott was holding Allison as she was dying!" Ria bursts out full on, "then yelled at me to leave after I saw heart heart break over Alison's death ahah!"

Chuckling we all start laughing as Ria finishes her story of my mate.

Calming down, I lean back in my chair with a smile on my face. Looking up at the sky as Ria and Alex's joke about it, I watch as the clouds move over the faint sun and think to myself how cute and funny that is at the same time.

Without as much of a thought I tilt my head to them and smile gently.

"I think I'm gonna go back home.." I tell them as they both stop laughing.

Looking at me, Ria starts to smile brightly.

And well Alex's, Alex's starts to frown.

"Good on you sweet cakes, I'm glad, I couldn't stand your mates hideous cries" Ria cheers playfully at me.

"What? No, you can't leave yet!" Alex's whines leaning towards me, "what if your not ready to go back?"

Rolling her eyes, Ria looks at Alexa.

Smiling gently, I nod my head in sureness.

"I'm ready" I say chuckling softly,"I miss my mate too much.. You should know what I mean" I say truthfully as I smile, "besides, I'm ready. I'm not fully healed or fixed, I'll never be the fully fixed, but I'm better. I promise" I smile at the with my head still laying down on the chair.

As Ria smiles at me brightly, Alexa huffs as a smile forms on her face.

"Well I guess so..." She sighs dramatically, "but if you want to run away again, I'm your girl" Alexa grins playfully at me, "I know a perfect place in the pacific islands" Alexa winks.

"Ahah, you got it" I agree.

"So when do you wanna go back?" Ria asks me as she sips from her mug.

Thinking I shrug.

"Honestly, I don't know...maybe the day of Damien's ceremony. I'll think about it" I shrug telling them honestly.

Really I don't know...I want to surprise him, but what if he doesn't want to even see me...

And then there's a possibility that he would..

I'm holding onto that small if of hope, so I'll go with it.

"Yeah..the day of his ceremony sounds perfect.." I murmur more to myself as I rest my head back against the chair and look up into the blue sky.

As Ria and Alexa start up talking again I close my eyes and smile about how exciting it will be..

Yes I may not be prepared for what my brothers will do, but I will finally have my mate and be with him.

'What more could I look forward too really' I think to myself humbly. 

As I feel myself start to float off into a blissful calming sleep, I hear my wolf speak.

'Thank you Rosie...you absolutely are a strong girl'

Smiling softly I let myself fall asleep, and for the first time in weeks, it's not ending in tears..

____________________

Naww!! Okay guys, what do you think?
I like it but I'm the one that wrote it so...lol

Tell me what you think???

Comment,
Vote,
Follow,
Share,
Whatever🙃🙃