Chapter 3: New Day

Stretching out of bed I slowly make my way to my ensuite bathroom. Brushing my teeth I brush through my knotty hair and throw it up into a pony tail and begin straightening it. 15 mins later I'm all cleaned up and head towards my closet.

Today's a new day. New me. New everything..

Throwing on my tight fitted black high waist jeans and a lose grey shirt I go to my bed and slip my black vans on. Grabbing my phone off the side table I put it in my back pocket before making my bed and making my way down stairs.

As I'm walking down the steps I hear muffled voices before I'm suddenly snatched from the last step and into a pair of warm familiar arms. Wrapping my arms around the person I sigh with happiness.

"Alexa!" I whisper happily into her shoulder.

"You bet your cute little asre it's me" Alexa says playfully.

Pulling away from me, Alexa sets me on the ground holding my arms out and inspecting me from head to toe.

"Talking about cute little arses, look at you!" Alexa says twirling me around and smacking my but playfully.

Giggling at her I swat her hands away and step back to her, draping a arm over her shoulder she wraps one around my waist and we talk as she leads us to the kitchen.

"Hey did you bring Your baby daddy and baby's along with you?" I ask playfully.

Walking into the kitchen I see that no one is in, snatching up an apple from the bench me and Alexa take a seat at the table.

"My baby's not so much of a baby anymore. I mean 12 isn't that young" Alexa giggles stretching out on the chair.

Smiling at Alexa we sit there forever and catch up on things. The last time I saw Alexa and her family was 3 months ago. She comes over still but hardly, it's sad but I get over it. People have to leave sometime right..

"Hey sis what's up" Michael says walking into the kitchen with Jason and the rest of the guys.

Looking up me and Alexa smile at them. Standing up I rush over to Jason and hug him tightly. Returning the hug back Jason ruffles my hair as I pull away.

"I'm not a baby anymore Jason" I whine out swatting his hand away.

Laughing at me Jason does it again making me pout.

Laughing at Jason and me Michael pulls me to him.

"Stop pouting little one, your face will stay like that forever" Michael says playfully.

Rolling my eyes at him I hug his arms to me.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you guys here?" James says curiously.

"Yeah why are youse here?" Michael says.

"*gasping* I feel amended brother, is it a crime we want to come see the three stupid brothers, princess stealer and the princess" Alexa says fake hurt and grabbing her heart.

Giggling at Alexa the boys just roll their eyes at her. Ahha I've always got Alexa's personality, she was a hell of a jokester growing up.

"Anyways....what happened, did someone die?" James asks sitting down at the table.

Soon we all make our way to the table and I go back and sit next to Alexa. Grabbing my bitten Apple again I dig into it.

"No, someone did not die you idiot!" Alexa says shaking her head at him

"We just wanted to come see you guys, why aren't we welcome here or something?" Jason asks lifting a questioning brow at them.

"Dude, even if we didn't want you guys here, youse would just show up anyways. I don't see why that's a problem" Michael says matter of factly.

Leaning back in my chair I pull my knees up on the chair and listen to my siblings chatter back and fourth to each other.

"Yeah your most probably right" Alexa says nodding her head in understanding.

Cracking a smile at her I feel myself relax a bit. Even though the girls were just banished yesterday I feel like I'm free and safe.. I feel like my old self is coming back, the girl that use to play around here carefree and didn't care what people thought of her. I sense my old self falling back into place just by being around the people I grew up with. My family.

Locking eyes with me, Alexa smiles warmly at me before looking back at the guys. I think it's helping more that I have  my best friend back, even if she is a 28 year old woman, it's better than nothing I guess.

Deciding I've had enough already I stand up and chuck my apple core in the bin. Turning back to everyone I tell them I'm going.

"Where do you think your going princess?" Michael asks me curiously

"I'll be back for training don't worry, I just promised Karen the other day I would help her weed out her garden today that's all. I'll be twenty minutes tops and I'll get back and change for death" I say to him tiredly.

I've known Karen since forever and she has always been super nice to me. I always help her out doing whatever she needs because she's old and stuff so I offer to help her out sometimes. It's no big deal anyways, I always say yes most of the time to avoid trainings as well sadly..

I swear training is gonna be the death of me one day! I'm happy to say it's not so bad once you do it everyday, but that doesn't mean it's fun or non tiring! I already have a sore ankle from when I smashed it on the edge of the bath tub this morning. It hurt so much tears came to my eyes.. I swear banging your ankle on things hurts more than period pains..well it doesn't exactly last that long though..

"Ok just make sure your back before 9, I need you to train more" Michael says slightly sad.

Walking over to him I kiss his cheek and hold out my pinky for him

"Pinky promise" I swear.

Wrapping his pinky around mine we let go and I kiss his cheek and say goodbye

"I'll see youse later" I wave "bye lex, bye Jason" I say before walking out the kitchen door and towards Karen's little cottage.

Time to do some weeding again..yay!

--------------------------------------------------------

(Rosie's room in the pack house in pic)
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated this one in a while.
Hope youse liked it, nothing special just a normal chapter.

Anyways comment,
Vote,
Follow me guys

Bye bye😎✌️😘