Chapter 7: Dreams

What I thought would be a peaceful sleep turned out not to be.

Running through the mass of trees I fly by them one by one as I feel a burning sensation in my chest from running. Stopping short I bend low and put my hands on me knees breathing deeply, lifting my head I search around in curiosity and confusion.

'What am I doing here?" I think. 'Where the hell am I?'

Snap!

Snapping my head to the side i look towards the snapping twigs and see the most gorgeous looking guy I have ever laid eyes on. Staring wide eyed at the guy I check him out shamelessly. By the way he's looking at me curiously with those piercing grey eyes I can tell he's someone I don't know, he's wearing a good fitted white tee that complements his not too bulky but just right arms, paired with black jeans hanging low on his well defined hips. Scamming his face I stare long at his plump pink lips before my eyes move back to his mesmerising grey eyes. Reaching up he scratches his jet black hair before walking over to me hesitantly.

Without fear or second guessing myself I walk towards him as well.

Just as everything's going sweet we come in reach of half way and suddenly something happens..
Before I could hear or see anything the rumbles and lightening flashes from the sky, screaming as darkness envelopes us i feel things around me, like hands. Grabbing me roughly I'm being pushed, shoved around harshly, hearing the guys yells as well I close my eyes tightly and will for this to be over.

As I thought it was all over everything stops and suddenly I'm let go of and falling wildly.

"Helppppp!" I scream just as loud as I can.

Before I could hit rock bottom everything stops as well as me and everything comes back to colour.

I'm in a bright white room with a grey cushion couch and a single wide window. Searching around frantically I rush to the window breathing deeply and start to panic.

Looking out the window all I can see is the light blue sky with chucks of white clouds floating about.

"Sorry about the ride here, it was a bit of a rough one wasn't it aha" a sweet angelic voice says behind me.

Turning around in lighting speed I'm faced with a beautiful woman dressed in a white gown.
Taking a look at her. Realising how good looking this lady is I stare at her for ages.
Smiling warmly at me the lady waves me over and suddenly all my panic and stress goes away, walking over to her I take a seat right next to her and face her.

"Who are you?" I ask curiously.

Smiling the lady chuckles,

"Pretty disappointed you don't know me rose..after all I am your mother dear" she chuckles.

Feeling my eyes burst out of their sockets I stare at her...no wonder she's so beautiful, she's the freaking moon goddess for god sake... Holy moly,

"Wha...wha..what" I stutter

"I'm the moon goddess" she says smiling at me,

Sighing I rub my eyes and lean back against the chair.

"Wow..this is totally cool" I breath out. "Wait but who was that guy?" I asked confused.

"He was your mate..I couldn't let youse too meet like that, it's not in my plan book for today" the moon goddess amused,

Wow....that guy was my mate! Daum I'm not gonna lie he was pretty gorgeous...

"But why me...?" I ask looking at her "why bring me here"