Chapter 8: crazy body guard

Walking into my wardrobe with my fluffy towel wrapped around my body I search for a decent outfit for school today, throwing on a black bra and matching underwear I drop the towel and scam through the masses of clothes Alexa and Ria brought for me. You know sometimes it's a perk having Ria and Alexa in my life, times like these I need them the most, they've basically been styling me from the age of six. Speaking of them a grin spreads on my face as I remember what happened yesterday.

~Yesterday~

Standing by the door I wait with my four angry brothers for Alexa and Ria to come through the door. Since yesterday I came home crying the guys all forced me to tell them everything and boy were the Angus! You know a few chairs here and there a couples holes in the wall, luckily I stayed under the sheets when this happened.

"Rose, oh my god. We were freaking out we looked-"

The girls stop mid step when the see all the guys around me with a hard glare aiming towards them.
As Ria steps behind her sister Michael steps forward.

"What we're you thinking Alexandra!" Michael growls.

Rolling her eyes amusement dances in her eyes.

"Pfft, please I'm a grown ass woman, I don't need this" Alexa chuckles "besides you're acting like I'm the only that did it. This was a team effort, introducing Adrianna kingsly, my partner in crime" Alexa smiles side stepping and all eyes goes to Ria now.

Cracking a smile Alexa looks to me and smiles warmly before looking back at the guys.

"Bitch!" Ria mumbles to Alexa.

Crossing her arms the both girls stand there and try defend themselves to the guys.

"She could of been attacked by rogues Adrianna!" Chris growls stepping closer to me.

Looking at me Ria sees the smile of amusement on my face and smiles winking before looking back at the guys.

"You not only put our girl in danger but you took her to find her 'mate'!" James hisses throwing an arm over my shoulder and pulling me to his side.

Looking at each other in offence Alexa walks over to James and rips me out of his arms, walking us back to Ria they both sandwich me between them protectively.

Ohhh God! Here we go again!

"First of all she isn't YOURS she's OURS! And second of all she wasn't in danger, were capable to protect ourselves and Rosie" Alexa says raising her voice.

"Yeah, as I recall perfectly WE were the ones that raised and cared for her when she was little, so don't even try your shit with us" Ria growls out.

Standing there with anger bubbling from them Ria and Alexa smile in victory and walk past them with me by there sides. Stopping just by them Alexa looks at them with a grin.

"Oh and next time you wanna yell at us just remember one thing" Alexa whispers in Michaels ear.

Leaning over Ria finishes for her sister,

"She's ours dick heads. Not yours" Ria grins pulling us all down the hall.

Giggling I entwine my hands with theirs and we walk away while Alexa and Ria bombard me with questions.

~end of flashback~

  Chuckling I grab my black and white striped top and slip that on with my waist high black short skirt and tuck my shirt into it, sitting on the cushion I roll on some cream high socks and slip on my brown boots with a buckle on the back. Standing up I put my arms into a mustard coloured cardigan and wrap a soft cream scarf around my neck for warmth. Getting up I walk to my bathroom and brush through my wet hair, Fixing it up I braid it in a simple three braid and throw my long brown hair to the side, finishing myself up I look once more in the mirror and walk out switching the lights off after me.