Chapter 6: i cant do this...

Standing there in shock I feel my heart beat pick up at the thought of my mate being the dark moons alpha...holy shit! What...the...my...mate...is...what!....since my mouth won't open and my eyes won't close due to shock I stand there like an idiot and watch them all Stare at me

"Rosie" Ria says snapping me out of me trance.

Looking at her robotically I just stare at her blankly seeming as I'm still in a state of shock.

"Are you ok Hun, you've like spaced out these past few minutes" Ria asks dropping her smile.

Shaking me head I clear my throat and talk.

"Can we go" I whisper to them.

Looking at me as if I was crazy Alexa steps towards me and shakes her head.

"Why..rose, alpha Damien could be your mate, we have to wait and find out" Alexa says touching my shoulder.

Frowning I look out the window feeling myself about to cry for some absurd reason. Shaking my head I look at them pleadingly.

"I just wanna go home Lexi" I whine at her.

Shaking her head Alexa ignores me and looks to Edward.

"How long until we can meet him"  Alexa says

"Fifth teen minutes, twenty tops. I'll mind link him now though" Edward says looking away from us.

Shaking my head I start to panick..oh god, he'll be here in less then 20 minutes....oh god, he's gonna reject me on the spot! In front of everybody and...and...oh god. I need to leave now!

Storming out of the room I push my legs faster as I hear my sisters yelling for me to stop.

"Wait! Rosie, come back" Alexa yells pleadingly.

"Rose!" Alexa yells for me.

Running out into the forest I shift immediately forgetting about my clothes and run off home as fast as my legs will take and urge my wolf to calm down.

'What are you doing rose" willow yells at me. "We could of found mate and you just ruined our chance"

Putting up a wall between me and willow I shut her out and focus on running. I can't have her in my head at the moment, she'll just make me go back and see if he really is our mate.

As I'm running I feel my cheeks are getting cold by the wind blowing past me. Reaching up I touch my cheeks and I'm meet with a wet face..wow I've been crying this whole time.. Ignoring the still flowing tears I push harder.

It must not have even been an hour until I cross my packs borders and push myself faster. Just as I see a group of warriors training outside I fly past them and avoid Chris's and James worried stares.

Opening the door to the pack house, I run up the stairs to my room, turning a corner I'm met with my white door and open it closing it behind me. As soon as my doors I feel sobs start racking my body and fall against the door and slide down bringing my knees up to my chest and crying into my knees.

It was stupid to even think that my mate would want me after all that's happened to me...I'm damaged, stuffed up, useless, weak...broken.

Maybe I had slight hope that my mate would accept me but now, I'm certain. Why would an alpha want me if nobody ever has...

With these thoughts running through my mind I rip off my thick jacket and kick off my shoes leaving in my black tights and my tight white shirt. Peeling off my socks I chuck all my stuff on the floor not caring if it's on the ground and sliding weakly under the covers. Sniffling I wipe my eyes over and pull the blankets up to me,